All-Time Favorite Cub Replay

What's your favorite Cub replay of all time?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Cub replay of all time?

• Leon Durham staring between his legs?
    • Corky Sosa and his bat?
    • Steve Bartman?
    • Gonzo's error?

You left out my personal favorite Brant Brown in 1998, and the accompanying Ron Santo audio sounding like he was going to committ suicide.

Oh, damn. I have got to consult you before I put up these lunch time polls. I was driving to a job site this morning and a smile crossed my face as I added Gonzo and Bartman to my highlight reel of Cub history. :lol:

Another classic postseason flop for the ESPN Classic reels.

I may subscribe to Sports Illustrated if that's the promo gift.

"Watch every agonizing moment as those loveable losers the Chicago Cubs go 3 up and then 3 down in their historic epic of collapse. See close up interviews with Moises "I almost had it" Alou and Alex "I almost had it" Gonzalez and Steve "I got it!" Bartman" Free with your paid subscription. :headbang

Oh, damn. I have got to consult you before I put up these lunch time polls. I was driving to a job site this morning and a smile crossed my face as I added Gonzo and Bartman to my highlight reel of Cub history.  :lol:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/baseball/...3/cubs_brewers/

here is the story to relive the memories. Does anyone have a file of the Ron Santo audio of that? I can't find it :angry:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/baseball/...3/cubs_brewers/

here is the story to relive the memories.  Does anyone have a file of the Ron Santo audio of that?  I can't find it :angry:

In my best Barbara Streisand voice

misty water colored memories of the way we were . . . :D

This is why it is tons harder to be a Mets fan. There is no way they can make fun of teh Yankees most years. But just like half of Chicago erupted last night half of NY will erupt tonight. Which half? :huh:

:fthecubs

The two best moments for any Sox fan.

1. We do something really, really cool like win a division.

2. The Cubs do something really, really cool like lose a series.

On a side note my favorite Flubby fan quote has to be what I saw in USA Today this morning... Some Flub fan was walking down the ramp of Wrigley yelling to nobody in particular..... "IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!!!"

I'm kind of partial to PK's two HR's in 2002 when the sCrUBS and Wood took an 8-0 lead but lost the game 13-9.

Or C Lee's walk-off grandslam in 2001.

But the All Time Top 3 replays in no particular order would be.....

1.) Brant Brown dropping the ball in Milwaukee with bases loaded and 2 outs allowing all 3 baserunners to score which causes the Cubs to lose the game. ShamME did the same exact thing in St. Louis one season but it is not as well known as BB's.

2.) Game 6 of the 2003 NLCS.

3.) Game 5 of the 1984 NLCS.

The aforementioned are textbook chokes with the White Sox specifically deleted and given their own props :headbang