4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Imagine this thread last year had Renteria not challenged and then left Heuer in here.

yea you'd have thrown the players under the bus, cause players play, regardless of how bad a position the manager puts them in, it's on them, right?

Edited by chitownsportsfan
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I was talking about the Bob Grimm show.  Fuck little nickie ?

why you always have such a problem with the broadcast. It's 3 hours long. You want them to talk about stats the entire time?

Guy worked for the sox for like 40 years. Got a nice tribute from the team as a thanks. You bitching about that is truly baffling. You need these guys to hold your hand while you watch the game? SMH

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Capn12 said:

“Mendick would have caught that pop up faster, because he is taller. Madrigal sucks!”

I wish I knew why so many people forget that players tend to take a while to learn and develop at the ML level. People were the same around here with Yoan. Lol.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

why you always have such a problem with the broadcast. It's 3 hours long. You want them to talk about stats the entire time?

Guy worked for the sox for like 40 years. Got a nice tribute from the team as a thanks. You bitching about that is truly baffling. You need these guys to hold your hand while you watch the game? SMH

Especially someone that had such an impact on Benetti

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1