4-2 GT: CWS @ LAA (8:38 PM CT)

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

Kopech has been lights out. Does he come back out to face Trout?

IMO - yes. Crochet can pitch tomorrow. Foster has pitched 2 days in a row, Kopech won’t be available, the starter isn’t likely to go 7. Everyone will have pitched other than Ruiz if Kopech gets through the 8th. Kopech hands this off to Hendricks. If Kopech gets in trouble in the 8th, Hendricks does a 4-5 out save.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

IMO - yes. Crochet can pitch tomorrow. Foster has pitched 2 days in a row, Kopech won’t be available, the starter isn’t likely to go 7. Everyone will have pitched other than Ruiz if Kopech gets through the 8th. Kopech hands this off to Hendricks. If Kopech gets in trouble in the 8th, Hendricks does a 4-5 out save.

I am stoked to see Lynn pitch tomorrow...and right now even more stoked to watch Hendricks shut the door on LA.

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

I am stoked to see Lynn pitch tomorrow...and right now even more stoked to watch Hendricks shut the door on LA.

Total honesty, I haven’t gone to bed either of the last 2 nights cause I want to see Hendricks. The dog will wake me up 6 hours after this game ends. On a Saturday. Make it worth it Liam.

• Fire 1

6 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

I’m watching a baseball game, I don’t need to be reminded about how much my wrist hurts when I pumped it after that slider. 

You're not the only one dealing with pain bro, but you are the only one catching feelings over an ad in the middle of a Sox game

• Like 2