4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos

soxfan49

4 minutes ago, quickman said:

Cease was at 92 pitches In the first week of the season haur is awesome In the pen who the world would love to trade for , but soxtalk obviosly knows more than major league managers. I mean of course they do . It’s all larussa fault , maybe he is drunk or is insane because of his age. That said, it looks like they are trying hard to keep pitches down because of last years short season. Jeez grow up. Have the offense hit a fuckimg baseball. They suck tonight .

^ Mongo only pawn in game of life

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Any alcoholic libations tonight?

It’s hard on the phone , I corrected the misspellings but thanks for the comment about baseball. Always appreciate people who can correct me and make me a  better person.

1 minute ago, RagahRagah said:

All I heard all offseason is how stacked our lineup supposedly was. If one hitter going down decimates our offense, it wasn't quantifiably that good.

Went cheap because they misjudged attendance supposedly

Just now, fathom said:

Cishek sucked the other night. Look who he faced that inning. You and I could literally keep two of those guys in the park.

I topped out at 77 MPH with a long-arm action, haha.

That might work to get half this White Sox line-up out.

As far as the line-up goes, missing TA and Eloy Jimenez, two of the top 75 players in baseball, that's going to hurt any team.  

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

The money was only available to be spent on guys TLR wanted. TLR probably didn't know who Dahl was.

Tony didn’t think the 2020 roster had “winners”.  It’s why he brought in his grinder guys.

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

I topped out at 77 MPH with a long-arm action, haha.

That might work to get half this White Sox line-up out.

As far as the line-up goes, missing TA and Eloy Jimenez, two of the top 75 players in baseball, that's going to hurt any team.  

2 guys who also have had a number of injuries.