4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos

soxfan49

1 minute ago, Chisoxfn said:

Sox should have swept - instead one and three. Need to bounce back vs Mariners. Can’t think of a much worse start. Blowing leads, errors, and other than one game...literally zero clutch hitting. 

That said - last year started off crappy too. 

How long before Keuchel throws some shade in the media?

1 minute ago, Chisoxfn said:

Sox should have swept - instead one and three. Need to bounce back vs Mariners. Can’t think of a much worse start. Blowing leads, errors, and other than one game...literally zero clutch hitting. 

That said - last year started off crappy too. 

And ended crappy.

8 minutes ago, RagahRagah said:

Yup.

Sox pretty much off and running the same way they ended last season. Bad on pretty much every level. Including management. JR had to hire a drunken zombie to be our manager. Night, guys.

It’s been a continuous kick to the nuts since the end of Game 1 in Oakland

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

What a fucking waste...the Angels try to give us this game and La Russa single handily loses it.

He was bad, but offense was 0-19 with RISP. Every facet of their game was terrible. They’re lucky the weren’t shut out on National TV. 

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Can’t believe he let Ruiz start the inning. You give Foster no breathing room.  2020 never ended it seems.

I wonder if La Russa doesn’t understand the new extra innings rules, because I would have gone with Liam for up to two innings and then gone with Marshall in the 11th if it got there instead of squeezing an extra inning out of Ruiz.  So fucking stupid.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

The momentum was in the Angels favor in every game except for the 2nd one.

The Sox were winning the whole game on Saturday and the only freaking runs the angles had up until their rally were because Robert took a ball off his head. First game was same thing and tonight they were 0-19 with Men on base. Yes they scored some unearned runs...but 0 for 19. 

Only bright side I saw today is I saw a team go much deeper into counts tonight. Less terrible at bats and more battling. They will pick it up - but they need it. 

A lot of their good relievers laid eggs this weekend too. 

Just now, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Haha, people need to chill, yeah the Sox lost a couple of games they should've won but it's a long season, I still believe this team will be in the thick of it.

thats right, these games dont matter. Games only matter in August and September.

5 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Lol no we don't. But we aren't a middle of the road team either like people think we are. Maybe after beating a good team like there Sox people will start taking notice.

Your team is better than I thought it was.  Congrats on whooping that ass this series.  You're welcome back whenever.

Hopefully next time you run Chitshack out there more.

Edited by YourWhatHurts
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 102605 said:

I don't know what was worse.  TLR and his bad decisions on lack of pinch hitting and bad pitching changes, the Sox defense or the Sox offense.  

It’s all bad man. But hey we didn’t want to pay the big bucks to get the big time position players, so its not that surprising  we can’t fill the holes otherwise

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I wonder if La Russa doesn’t understand the new extra innings rules, because I would have gone with Liam for up to two innings and then gone with Marshall in the 11th if it got there instead of squeezing an extra inning out of Ruiz.  So fucking stupid.

Plain and simple, Tony played for the save stat all series

• Thanks 2

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

The Sox were winning the whole game on Saturday and the only freaking runs the angles had up until their rally were because Robert took a ball off his head. First game was same thing and tonight they were 0-19 with RISP. Yes they scored some unearned runs...but 0 for 19. 

Only bright side I saw today is I saw a team go much deeper into counts tonight. Less terrible at bats and more battling. They will pick it up - but they need it. 

A lot of their good relievers laid eggs this weekend too. 

Sorry buddy, but the at bats from the people that matter were as bad as ever 

I’ll be fair/objective and assert we should be 3-1.

That said, we are just not a very good team without Jimenez/Anderson and with a manager the game has passed by.

It’s pretty sad that this is what we waited five years for.

I would love to think that Hahn/KW would be gone if they miss the playoffs, but we know that will never happen with JR at the helm.

The Yermin Mercedes excitement lasted all of two games.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

He probably didn't want Trout to see Foster pitching to Fowler.  I think Foster for Trout was supposed to be a big scary surprise.