4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos

soxfan49

Just now, caulfield12 said:

We’re going to be around 12-15 in the next power rankings, not that it really means anything.

We just have to beat the Twins.

If Hahn can’t beat the Indians even after they cut $90 million in payroll down to $40 million, he doesn’t deserve to keep his job.

Deserve has nothing to do with who does and doesn't keep their job in the White Sox org and we all know that.

Just now, fathom said:

I was so close to putting it in my bold prediction but didn’t want kyyle to yell at me.

Remember when we were supposed to sacrifice a playoff game to get Cease in there? Who cared if we won we'd be in the playoffs every year!

Just now, Dominikk85 said:

Yeah, I think it is mental, he never was a super fine command pitcher but yanking sliders wide 3 feet is in the head. 

Fortunately just two runs, Sox can make that up but cease needs to stabilize 

he's a scared little boy, and that isn't debatable 

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

Lack of command of the fastball is killing him 

Once he started pitching more down he got the outs. However, you are that his command is hurting him as well.

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

I can't be the only one who has zero faith of the Sox doing anything vs Ohtani.. right?

Ohtani won't get more than 5 innings, I don't know what his pitch limit is but he's on one. Work a longer inning and he'll be out after 4. 

The 2nd inning of 11 pitches did not help