Indians @ Sox, 4/30

2 hours ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

I am a briefs wearing man... well this particular day I was wearing boxers.  As we all know, those allow for far more  movement within the underwear..  While loading the dishwasher I shut the door, quickly and strongly, to ensure a clean lock of the dishwasher door to prevent any potential bubble leakage from my extra bubbly Cascade pods.  Being a briefs wearing man, I miscalculated the amount of hang there would be within my boxers.  The dishwasher shut mightily, and I screamed even more mightily as my loins had been caught in the shutting dishwasher door.  A day which will live in infamy. 

Next time leave it in. You'll thank me later. 

4 minutes ago, wegner said:

Hoping to catch some pregame on the ride home....instead heard something called Bleck and Abdollah....they need to start pregame earlier because that was Blech

Sounds like a really bad starting CB combo for the Minnesota Golden Gophers...

• Haha 2

Wife out with friends. Ready to pound some Fin Du Mondes, watch Dallas crush a shit lineup, and wish some death on people who don't do what I expect in the soxtalk game thread. Let's go!

Also calling a Vaughn yack ball tonight.

Luis!!! I hate his back pedal at the wall but if that's his adjustment to the wall monster from last year thars fine 

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Wife out with friends. Ready to pound some Fin Du Mondes, watch Dallas crush a shit lineup, and wish some death on people who don't do what I expect in the soxtalk game thread. Let's go!

Can we wish death on the Indians’ mascot/nickname...but more in a resurrected as something more positive, Buddhist life transition form of walking into the light?

That’s what was really meant about TLR earlier this week.  Positive spin.

Edited by caulfield12