Leylnd doesn't want job

WHarris1

I think the fact that they acquired could kind of say they'd be willing to spend the bucks on this manager or at least thats what they want people to think.

I don't really care how much is spent cause I think the best candidates are actually the cheapest in this case; Young and Guillen.

There isn't any AMAZING experienced manager out there, so I think the best thing to do, instead of pick from the retreads is to go through and interview the best and brightest and see who has the complete package.

I think the fact that they acquired could kind of say they'd be willing to spend the bucks on this manager or at least thats what they want people to think.

:lol:

Just because they interview a few big names don't mean jack s***. With Leyland's price-tag and the reported $$$$$ issues that come with Gaston, an interview with Leyland is pure window dressing to appease a PO'ed fanbase.

Expect the cheapest candidate to manage the White Sox next season.

:lol:

Just because they interview a few big names don't mean jack s***. With Leyland's price-tag and the reported $$$$$ issues that come with Gaston, an interview with Leyland is pure window dressing to appease a PO'ed fanbase.

Expect the cheapest candidate to manage the White Sox next season.

Which means we'll get Ozzie......*sigh*

Ozzie might actually motivate this team, but he sure as hell won't get us to the World Series....

Last time I checked isn't that the goal for every organization?

CWSOX45