5/11/21 Minnesota Twins @ Chicago White Sox 7:10 PM CDT

4 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

I'd probably pay $10 more on my MLB.tv subscription, if I NEVER had to hear these GD commercials, showing the same 10 plays, EVER again.

You talkin about the "MLB flashback" shit? I noticed the same thing. There are hundreds, if not thousands of things they can show but its the same fuckin few things they show. So annoying. I'd rather take the "TOM TIME" commercial.

I'm fine bunting him over. You have a guy that never strikes up next and you have a lefty on the mound. My biggest concern was Leury fucking up the bunt out of all things

Plus you can always have him steal third.

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

This, rather have a real hitter bat for Garcia, and substitute the PH with Hamilton in to play CF.

Collins? We are short on options. If he’s safe at 3rd the strategy will have worked out tbh 

1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:

You talkin about the "MLB flashback" shit? I noticed the same thing. There are hundreds, if not thousands of things they can show but its the same fuckin few things they show. So annoying. I'd rather take the "TOM TIME" commercial.

Yep, drives me batshit crazy, man. So tired of these same flashbacks, over and over..or the stupid music.

• Like 1