5/11/21 Minnesota Twins @ Chicago White Sox 7:10 PM CDT

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/todd-frazier-gets-into-ugly-spat-with-media-member-after-being-df-ad-go-grab-another-hot-dog-155027129.html

Start the Todd Frazier replacing Lamb reunion tour music...

As Chuck Finley took the mound for an April 2002 game against the Chicago White Sox at the then named Comiskey Park, the stadium's musical director, Joe Stephen, took a subtle dig at Finley's messy divorce, and played "Here I Go Again" by the band Whitesnake, referencing Tawny Kitaen's (RIP, this week) appearance in that band's videos and her previous marriage to the band's lead singer, David Coverdale. Stephen was later fired and the White Sox apologized.

Never heard that particular Sox story.

Edited by caulfield12

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Well, Dylan Cease is getting close to meriting his own apology/hype/Cy Young thread.

Who is his Jack Parkman/Giolito combo that has consistently stood behind him over the last 2-3 years of struggles?

The Ashley Rodon apology thread is the only valid apology thread here.

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/todd-frazier-gets-into-ugly-spat-with-media-member-after-being-df-ad-go-grab-another-hot-dog-155027129.html

Start the Todd Frazier replacing Lamb reunion tour music...

As Chuck Finley took the mound for an April 2002 game against the Chicago White Sox at the then named Comiskey Park, the stadium's musical director, Joe Stephen, took a subtle dig at Finley's messy divorce, and played "Here I Go Again" by the band Whitesnake, referencing Tawny Kitaen's (RIP, this week) appearance in that band's videos and her previous marriage to the band's lead singer, David Coverdale. Stephen was later fired and the White Sox apologized.

Never heard that particular Sox story.

I was at that game in a skybox, we were laughing our asses off, knowing full well the reference.

Frazier and Eaton should meet in an MMA octagon for a White Sox roster spot.