5/12: Minnesota @ Chicago White Sox 7:10 PM CDT

Just now, OmarComing25 said:

Watching Hamilton run the bases right there, it's a shame he has never been able to be remotely a good hitter. If he were he'd have been one of the most exciting players in the game.

yup

and you have to wonder if we will will find a way to roster him all year for the playoffs

Billy Hamilton Extension Talks proceeding...?

I'm actually warming to his presence on a 26 man roster, because of all the things he can do defensively and on the basepaths (see Royals 2014-15 with Dyson/Gore not even batting) to change the complexion of the game, getting on the pitcher's nerves and disrupting rhythm, etc.

1 minute ago, OmarComing25 said:

Watching Hamilton run the bases right there, it's a shame he has never been able to be remotely a good hitter. If he were he'd have been one of the most exciting players in the game.

He used to steal 60 bags a year. Imagine if he could actually get on base. 

4 minutes ago, OmarComing25 said:

I’ll never forget him scoring on a “sac fly” that was basically an infield pop up. 

He’s surprised me with how much he’s hit the ball with authority on a few occasions this year. I never really watched him regularly...didn’t know he had it in him.