5/18 White Sox @ Twins 6:40 PM

bmags

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Just praying today isn’t the turning point of the season in the division. 

I, uh, am nowhere near worried about that at present

the Twins are eventually going to win a game. 

Edited by mqr

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

Baldelli played this like a fiddle. Threw at Yermin, stood behind his player, got ejected for him, and his team rallies to tie it up. 

How much does LaRussa pay to live in your head.  1 guy has 4 RBI.  If that was what it took to fire up miguel sano 0K

Just now, fathom said:

Just praying today isn’t the turning point of the season in the division. 

Now you're the one who's freaking out, haha.

We get Shoemaker (or Pineda?) tomorrow, not Berrios.   He's the only one to really be worried about.

That said, the sweep was there for the taking, and now it's going to be a battle.

At some point, the Twins have to get a walk-off, 1 run or extra inning victory, especially at home.

1 minute ago, quickman said:

I disagree that a ten year minor league player blows threw a sign because he thinks he is bigger in his first pro year of baseball. Yes I disagree. But maybe I should embrace like the trading floors back in the in day didn’t adapt to electronic trading. I mean fuck those traders on the floor. 

I think you and Tony are sharing the same bottle because I have zero idea what this even means.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, quickman said:

If they don’t larussa will be at fault 

The LOBs and Sano’s three HR game will be the story. Bummer will be blamed but they need to score more runs.

Hall of Fame baseball person should be lit up for not knowing the extra inning rules against Cincinnati and for commenting on a stupid non-story in support of baseball’s unwritten rules that Earl Weaver wouldn’t even agree with.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Now you're the one who's freaking out, haha.

We get Shoemaker (or Pineda?) tomorrow, not Berrios.   He's the only one to really be worried about.

That said, the sweep was there for the taking, and now it's going to be a battle.

At some point, the Twins have to get a walk-off, 1 run or extra inning victory, especially at home.

Less about Twins and more about Sox players feeling the need to like tweets bashing their manager today. You don’t see that ever during a season.

20 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Tony LaRussa just backed the bus over his own player publicly, and got mocked for it by his own players publicly. Are his players irrational haters too? 

I didnt see Tony  quote until I saw your post. What a fucking clown show larussa is. Hope tim told him to fuck off.

• Like 1