5/25 Cardinals vs. White Sox

hogan873

Just now, reiks12 said:

So I am looking at Madrigal's mlb page and see that he has a twin brother in Kannapolis! The interesting thing to me is that his brother is listed at 6'0". 

Looks like his brother got the height gene and Madrigal got the hit tool gene.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

I would have rather seen Marshall/Foster in this inning to see if they could salvage anything to get on track.

Heuer is awful this year, he’s no better than foster or marshall

1 minute ago, T R U said:

Heuer is awful this year, he’s no better than foster or marshall

Nobody been good except for Kopech.  Hendricks and Ruiz shaky.  Everyone has been trash.  Not many options unfortunately - need to aquire somebody.

Just now, Greydawgfan1 said:

He would have had a clean inning if it wasn’t for joe west. Maybe fans are as blind as he is 

I was saying I don’t disagree that he’s been as bad as Foster/Marshall ?

They all need work. 

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Looks like Sox knew what they were doing this past offseason dangling him

Heuer has lowered his xFIP by almost a full run compared to last year. He has a ridiculous BABIP against him. He is the pitching version of Grandal in terms of rotten batted ball luck

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

Heuer has lowered his xFIP by almost a full run compared to last year. He has a ridiculous BABIP against him. He is the pitching version of Grandal in terms of rotten batted ball luck

His BABIP last year was stupid low. This year it’s stupid high. Striking out more guys. Walking less guys. He’s been fine. 

there’s also perception. Zero expectations last year. High expectations this year. 

• Like 1