The situation at hand

aboz56

I'm not involved in any of this in anyway, besides the fact that I said cw sent me a bizarre PM once which was NOT of a sexual manner, but that's beside the point.

I've loved posting here since the site began and I'm still going to enjoy the site. However, here is my problem with what is going on. Right now, there's no proof of anything that is being claimed that cw allegedly did. So therefore, there's really no argument. It's just one side's word against another side's word. So someone is lying. I'm not taking sides.

What really irriates the hell out of me is the position Jas has been put in and the other members of the site who are not involved in this. I encourage the powers that be to make this an issue that is not solved in public, but rather solved behind closed doors off of the site's message board. That's the only way to deal with this in appropriate manner.

I've said my piece and I encourage other members of the site to focus on having fun while posting and stop making personal attacks or claims towards other posters. This site is supposed to be fun, not stressful. I hope all of you here will join me in my thoughts. I know most of you will. Thanks for hearing me out.

I'm not involved in any of this in anyway, besides the fact that I said cw sent me a bizarre PM once which was NOT of a sexual manner, but that's beside the point.

I've loved posting here since the site began and I'm still going to enjoy the site.  However, here is my problem with what is going on.  Right now, there's no proof of anything that is being claimed that cw allegedly did.  So therefore, there's really no argument.  It's just one side's word against another side's word.  So someone is lying.  I'm not taking sides.

What really irriates the hell out of me is the position Jas has been put in and the other members of the site who are not involved in this.  I encourage the powers that be to make this an issue that is not solved in public, but rather solved behind closed doors off of the site's message board.  That's the only way to deal with this in appropriate manner.

I've said my piece and I encourage other members of the site to focus on having fun while posting and stop making personal attacks or claims towards other posters.  This site is supposed to be fun, not stressful.  I hope all of you here will join me in my thoughts.  I know most of you will.  Thanks for hearing me out.

Don't worry, i won't let the site go to hell...Tomorow is a new day