What is going on?

KipWellsFan

I've been around here for I guess 2 years and never seen this much fighting.  Can someone give me a rundown on what is going on?

Hell,I don't really know :lol:

Something that CW is a pediphile and came on to Roman and he was banned and CW wasn't..and Michelle has left cause of all this bulls***..clu and BMR bangering her to give proof of the supposed PMs that CW sent to Roman..

God, i don't know..this is all so so stupid..

I think someone can do a better job of explaining..

Hell,I don't really know :lol:

Something that CW is a pediphile and came on to Roman and he was banned and CW wasn't..and Michelle has left cause of all this bulls***..clu and BMR bangering her to give proof of the supposed PMs that CW sent to Roman..

God, i don't know..this is all so so stupid..

I think someone can do a better job of explaining..

Actually you explained it just fine. But in fairness they are badgering her because she said she had proof and didn't deliver.

Kip, I encourage you to read my post on the board and just try to enjoy posting at Soxtalk and stay out of the drama.  Not worth your time my friend.

Sorry I just noticed your post and also realized that it's not really any of my business. I just hope we dont lose Jas, Heather and CW.

Sorry I just noticed your post and also realized that it's not really any of my business.  I just hope we dont lose Jas, Heather and CW.

Thanks for acting like an adult, it's appreciated and I look forward to reading all your posts in the future on soxtalk.

Sorry I just noticed your post and also realized that it's not really any of my business.  I just hope we dont lose Jas, Heather and CW.

I'm not gonna comment on CW cause I don't know all the facts, but Jas and Heather should just ignore all this drama and continue posting and having fun when they do.....

Man and I thought playing Evil Dead:Fistful of Boomstick for a few hours this afternoon was wasting my life. Lo and behold, I come back here to parouse the boards and find that people badgering each other, arguing at each other with no concrete proof. And I thought my political threads were grenade threads. :P

Time for me to go listen to my new Warsawpack CD and write my educational psychology paper. You kids have fun calling each other out with no evidence.