6/4 | White Sox (34-22) vs Tigers (23-33) | 7:10PM CT | NBCSC

• bmags pinned this topic
1 hour ago, 2Deep said:

I think Kuechel is going to pitch well tonight.

Would like to see Yermin sit a couple of games and Sheets play.  

A day or two might be good. He had some good AB’s the last game against CLE, but didn’t look great last night. You can tell he’s getting in his own head a bit. 

1 hour ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

FYI: Tickets for the July 23-25 series in Milwaukee want on sale 4 minutes ago.

Do we know how the Sox are announcing or releasing ticket availability for later in the season? I've got a trip back to town in August during the Yankees series and want to be able to buy direct from the team, rather than get raked for re-sale prices on a premiere weekend matchup.

42 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

Do we know how the Sox are announcing or releasing ticket availability for later in the season? I've got a trip back to town in August during the Yankees series and want to be able to buy direct from the team, rather than get raked for re-sale prices on a premiere weekend matchup.

Wait a few days. 100% capacity is supposedly coming.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

We went to a 3-2 count twice last night  so I'd call those good AB's.

they really weren't tho because in both of them he missed great pitches to hit. i'm not a yermin hater or pumper but right now he's scuffling and with lamb hot and sheets also hot he should probably sit against most RHP for a week or so.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

7 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

We went to a 3-2 count twice last night  so I'd call those good AB's.

Chitownsportsfan made a good point that he missed a couple mistakes. Didn’t hit anything hard. I would add that most of the balls weren’t really competitive pitches either. I’m rooting for the kid and think it’s more of a rookie slump than condemnation of his talent, but it wasn’t a great showing. To me he looked, for the first time I noticed anyways, exasperated.
Obviously I have no idea what’s going on in his head, but I think a day or two might do some good. If not, fingers crossed he crushes it  

• Like 1