6/4 | White Sox (34-22) vs Tigers (23-33) | 7:10PM CT | NBCSC

Just now, chw42 said:

It's fucking simple Tony, use your best reliever here.

Tony just wants to quadruple check that the game is out of hand before making the move. The good news is when they blow the lead, we'll get to hear about how he HAD Hendriks warming but the time just wasn't quite right!

Matt Foster stan checking in.

Even me the Matt Foster stan who believes he will solve all his problems every new appearance wouldn't even bring in Foster as a joke right here.

Tony saving his best reliever for the non-guaranteed innings. You guys just don't get it!

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Three hours is a long time. I can't even talk to my wife for 1 hour at dinner. If I had to multiply that by 3 in one sitting and I'd probably be divorced.

When you have blue moon falls pulling in and Bassitts dad was so excited about him! Conversation flows and three hours go..... They talked about “sticky substances”  about how my Bassitt picked his wife out..... How fucking cheap Oakland is! How they HATE the Oakland stadium! How they love the Whitesox stadium!

And how Rob Lyons and Greg Hopwood are legit the two greatest hosts in every stadium they attended as a family host! 

I love hearing that! 

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Matt Foster stan checking in.

Even me the Matt Foster stan who believes he will solve all his problems every new appearance wouldn't even bring in Foster as a joke right here.

Foster gonna pitch the 10th lol