6/4 | White Sox (34-22) vs Tigers (23-33) | 7:10PM CT | NBCSC

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Good outcomes but if he keeps giving up 100+ MPH line-drives things will quickly take a turn for the worse

Tigers have an xBA of .403. We've been very fortunate.

• Like 1

Ron was clearly NOT right for mocking them, Detroit definitely looking like pushovers...playing out the string behind Hinch.

Btw, Wright down on the farm is doing something “right,” 2.10 ERA at Charlotte is like sub 1.5 anywhere else in baseball. 

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Ron was clearly NOT right for mocking them, Detroit definitely looking like pushovers...playing out the string behind Hinch.

Btw, Wright down on the farm is doing something “right,” 2.10 ERA at Charlotte is like sub 1.5 anywhere else in baseball. 

?  Turnbull is good, the rest of the Tigers suck

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

?  Turnbull is good, the rest of the Tigers suck

Mize...I don’t think sucks, and he looks to be getting more and more confident each time out.  Skubal has a lot of talent, just hasn’t been able to put it all together yet.  All that said, an offense led by Baddoo and Schoop is doomed to struggle mightily.  But add in Torkelson, Greene and Manning, things can start to look 180 degrees different in a hurry.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Mize...I don’t think sucks, and he looks to be getting more and more confident each time out.  Skubal has a lot of talent, just hasn’t been able to put it all together yet.

I’ll give you Mize, but the Tigers sweeping the Yankees doesn’t change the fact they are a terrible team