SNL

GASHWOUND

I'm usually out on Saturdays but I thought I had to stay and say my piece about all the drama..but since I'm home..anyone gonna watch SNL tonight..comes on ina few and Halle Berry and Britney are on tonight...I got the lotion all ready :lol:

Ya have a thing for Horacio Sanz? :lol:

She is so hot.  I don't even care that her music sucks.  Did you see the little vid I posted on the hot chick thread?

post-5-1065561549.gif

love-smiley-086.gif

Yeah, although it was loading slow for me when i went to it..so it moved in little slow bits...

that song is god awful she just singed, but she is so damn hot..the lip syncing was ridicules bad :lol:

I don't like the new cast. They have a couple of funny people ( Amy Poehler is my favorite of this cast ) but the writing has been awful and I don't enjoy the amount of "cracking each other up" that goes on during skits, especially skits with Sanz and Fallon.

It might be time to pull the plug on SNL.

SNL always goes through some lean years when they have to overhaul the cast. Give the new people a year of two to get comfortable, and to figure out what works, and some good stuff will start popping up. It's been like that since the start, although I don't think they have as good of writers as they used to.