Important Notice

MurcieOne

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This board takes on a life of it's own in the offseason.

I think everyone is taking htis place a little too seriously

I can't wait till after the WS so we can deal with our manager situation and free agency and trades. I am excited for this offseason.

agreed, and BEGOOD>... I dunno who MAURICE is... but Im sure he is glad he has your support. ;)

Isn't Maurice your evil twin brother??? :lol:

agreed, and BEGOOD>... I dunno who MAURICE is... but Im sure he is glad he has your support. ;)

Isn't Maurice your evil twin brother??? :lol:

no he's the good one.

This is a unfortunate day for all on these messageboards.

Hopefully we can get past this and continue to talk about the game we all love and admire.

As for the banned posters of Clu, BMR and cwsox I will miss them.

I've had some good baseball chats with Clu and BMR, and cwsox was always welcoming new posters to this site.

Jason, wherever you are on behalf of most of the posters here at Soxtalk thankyou for everything. :headbang :cheers :notworthy

CWSOX45

This is a unfortunate day for all on these messageboards.

Hopefully we can get past this and continue to talk about the game we all love and admire. 

As for the banned posters of Clu, BMR and cwsox I will miss them.

I've had some good baseball chats with Clu and BMR, and cwsox was always welcoming new posters to this site.

Jason,  wherever you are on behalf of most of the posters here at Soxtalk thankyou for everything.  :headbang  :cheers  :notworthy

CWSOX45

I want Jason back! :o :angry: :( After a long day here, I am going to sleep...good night gentleman.

Nah, the Testing Board really doesn't need a MOD..Jas just gave me that title for that board cause I asked and he's cool..Although, alot of people are now going in there cause of the Hot Chicks thread..which is nice.. :lol:

Pretty soon the testing board will have the most popular post in Soxtalk history. I don't think it could of been done without the creative engineering of Mod Gashwound and all the posters that added all those kick butt pictures :headbang

Pretty soon the testing board will have the most popular post in Soxtalk history.  I don't think it could of been done without the creative engineering of Mod Gashwound and all the posters that added all those kick butt pictures  :headbang

HEY Jas, I thik you know something we dont :D

Well there isnt'any "list" of upcoming moderators. but the next couple in my book are Gash and Supersteve. There both good posters.

I bet I'm listed one number below the total number of members registered :lol:

once again, I'm late on developments here on the boards (I was at the Fire game yesterday, as press - great game BTW, they won), but this was something that was bound to happen.

The unfortunate part to all this isn't that BMR, Clu and CWSOX have been banned, it is that jason has quit, which he has all the reason to because, frankly, if I was in charge of this board, I would've quit months ago.

This is a great board, but the crap a certain few have pullled is just pathetic, and because of this, Jason, who has busted his ASS on this board since we've started it and has had a great amount of patience in doing so, has quit.

take care jason. you did a great job, and because of that, I respect your decision.

i think we should have an election in the form of a poll to see who the people want to be the next mod if you need one, some people that could be nominated could be:

SuperSteve

Gashwound

Heather Lee

Steff

and maybe even TheBigHurtBEGOOD

there are alot of deserving people i think would make great mods. :cheers

Well there isnt'any "list" of upcoming moderators. but the next couple in my book are Gash and Supersteve. There both good posters.

Stu... oops.. I mean Super Steve...?? What are you NUTS?!?!

Steve's already admitted he's crazy! :huh:

Juuuuuust kidding Stevo!! You're make a great mod! :headbang

i think we should have an election in the form of a poll to see who the people want to be the next mod if you need one, some people that could be nominated could be:

SuperSteve

Gashwound

Heather Lee

Steff

While I'd love to help out.. I'd like to remove my name from any mod nominations. I already do that over on AOL and I come here as a break from that. I appreciate the nod 56789, I was very nice of you. But I just don't want to have the responsibility. And no doubt it would halt my ability to fight with Stevo.. ;)

What's with all the I want to be a MOD self promotion...please pick me stuff. Mods pick who you want not based on lets do a poll, alot of people here are deserving but make it based on there contribution to the sight , not based on a popularity contest.

SuperSteve

Gashwound

Heather Lee

Steff

While I'd love to help out.. I'd like to remove my name from any mod nominations. I already do that over on AOL and I come here as a break from that. I appreciate the nod 56789, I was very nice of you. But I just don't want to have the responsibility. And no doubt it would halt my ability to fight with Stevo.. ;)

thats alright no one would vote for you anyways

SuperSteve

Gashwound

Heather Lee

Steff

What, I'm not good enough to be a mod

Wow.

clujer, bmr, and roman might have gone too far, but cwsox did not deserve an 8 month ban. Other posters were going around him looking for trouble, not the other way around. As he said, he was only defending himself. I respected him as a poster and he provided much insight. Now he will never post here again.

As for Jason, you were a great administrator and we'll all miss you. I understand what you had to go through and you have been there for us since day 1. I respect your decision and you'll still get my vote for future sox gm.