Important Notice

MurcieOne

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

clujer, bmr, and roman might have gone too far, but cwsox did not deserve an 8 month ban. Other posters were going around him looking for trouble, not the other way around. As he said, he was only defending himself. I respected him as a poster and he provided much insight. Now he will never post here again.

As for Jason, you were a great administrator and we'll all miss you. I understand what you had to go through and you have been there for us since day 1. I respect your decision and you'll still get my vote for future sox gm.

I have to agree with you 247... Without having proof of anything, I am not quite sure why cwsox was banned. Except the fact that he was attacked and defended himself. If someone has proof of the allegations, then he needs to be banned, but without it, I don't agree. Proof is all I have asked for from the beginning.

That being said I would even accept hearing from Jason, Alex, or any of the original mods that they have review everything and they feel there is enough evidence for a banishment.

i think we should have an election in the form of a poll to see who the people want to be the next mod if you need one, some people that could be nominated could be:

SuperSteve

Gashwound

Heather Lee

Steff

and maybe even TheBigHurtBEGOOD

there are alot of deserving people i think would make great mods. :cheers

IM on the list :cheers

i think we should have an election in the form of a poll to see who the people want to be the next mod if you need one, some people that could be nominated could be:

SuperSteve

Gashwound

Heather Lee

Steff

and maybe even TheBigHurtBEGOOD

there are alot of deserving people i think would make great mods. :cheers

IM on the list :cheers

Me too, I never thought I was really much of a poster.

MY top 10 I think would make great mod's-

HEATHER Lee-BEEN around for a while nice young gal, who never seems to get in or starts conflicts and who also relaxes and calms the board

Steff-bangable :D

CubsSuck1-HASNT been around for as long as the 1st 2 mentioned, but still in my opinion would be a good pick

Gashwound-GOOD old (just kidding) Gashie, cant say enough about him

Nuke-HAS been around for a while, nice imput on things and defends his country which is enough said :usa

HSC

Texsox

CubKilla

YASNY

rafacosta

***AND Beastley****

IM sure I forgot a lot

WITH the H dog as my top choice and then the rest in no order

MY top 10  I think would make great mod's-

HEATHER Lee-BEEN around for a while nice young gal, who never seems to get in or starts conflicts and who also relaxes and calms the board

Steff-bangable  :D

CubsSuck1-HASNT been around for as long as the 1st 2 mentioned, but still in my opinion would be a good pick

Nuke-HAS been around for a while, nice imput on things and defends his country which is enough said  :usa

HSC

Texsox

CubKilla

YASNY

rafacosta

***AND Beastley****

IM sure I forgot a lot

Beastly?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nuke-HAS been around for a while, nice imput on things and defends his country which is enough said  :usa

HSC

Texsox

CubKilla

YASNY

rafacosta

***AND Beastley****

IM sure I forgot a lot

i dont deserve it lol :begood

HSC

Texsox

CubKilla

YASNY

rafacosta

***AND Beastley****

IM sure I forgot a lot

i dont deserve it lol :begood

I actully think ya do, why do ya think ya dont deserve it

:begood

HSC

Texsox

CubKilla

YASNY

rafacosta

***AND Beastley****

IM sure I forgot a lot

Awwwwwwww, shucks, you just made me blush...

All in reality, Can I be a moderator? I've got experience as a moderator, as I moderated at the Chicago Sports Fans Forums back in 2000-2001, and am currently a moderator over at Blackhawkzone.com. The moderating crew needs a woman!

HSC

Texsox

CubKilla

YASNY

rafacosta

***AND Beastley****

IM sure I forgot a lot

Awwwwwwww, shucks, you just made me blush...

All in reality, Can I be a moderator? I've got experience as a moderator, as I moderated at the Chicago Sports Fans Forums back in 2000-2001, and am currently a moderator over at Blackhawkzone.com. The moderating crew needs a woman!

Not till the man in charge gets some....