Important Notice

MurcieOne

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY top 10  I think would make great mod's-

HEATHER Lee-BEEN around for a while nice young gal, who never seems to get in or starts conflicts and who also relaxes and calms the board

Steff-bangable  :D

CubsSuck1-HASNT been around for as long as the 1st 2 mentioned, but still in my opinion would be a good pick

Gashwound-GOOD old (just kidding) Gashie, cant say enough about him

Nuke-HAS been around for a while, nice imput on things and defends his country which is enough said  :usa

HSC

Texsox

CubKilla

YASNY

rafacosta

***AND Beastley****

IM sure I forgot a lot

WITH the H dog as my top choice and then the rest in no order

Awwwwwwww, shucks, you just made me blush...

All in reality, Can I be a moderator? I've got experience as a moderator, as I moderated at the Chicago Sports Fans Forums back in 2000-2001, and am currently a moderator over at Blackhawkzone.com. The moderating crew needs a woman!

Not till the man in charge gets some....

:o

HEATHER Lee-BEEN around for a while nice young gal, who never seems to get in or starts conflicts and who also relaxes and calms the board

CubsSuck1-HASNT been around for as long as the 1st 2 mentioned, but still in my opinion would be a good pick

Nuke-HAS been around for a while, nice imput on things and defends his country which is enough said  :usa

HSC

Texsox

CubKilla

YASNY

rafacosta

***AND Beastley****

IM sure I forgot a lot

All in reality, Can I be a moderator? I've got experience as a moderator, as I moderated at the Chicago Sports Fans Forums back in 2000-2001, and am currently a moderator over at Blackhawkzone.com. The moderating crew needs a woman!

I agree, Heather should get first nod at MOD..especially in front of me..she's been here way longer

HSC

Texsox

CubKilla

YASNY

rafacosta

***AND Beastley****

IM sure I forgot a lot

I agree, Heather should get first nod at MOD..especially in front of me..she's been here way longer

Fine.

i added her as mod of the Test Board....I also made it so that even though she is a mod...she can't actually do anything.... :lol:

But I'm not naming any more moderators, administrators or anything of the like anytime in the near future....Murice might, but I'm not....unless there is a compelling reason... :ph34r:

HSC

Texsox

CubKilla

YASNY

rafacosta

***AND Beastley****

IM sure I forgot a lot

Fine.

i added her as mod of the Test Board....I also made it so that even though she is a mod...she can't actually do anything.... :lol:

But I'm not naming any more moderators, administrators or anything of the like anytime in the near future....Murice might, but I'm not....unless there is a compelling reason... :ph34r:

i added her as mod of the Test Board....I also made it so that even though she is a mod...she can't actually do anything

:lol:

I hope not...the Hot chicks thread would be the first thing to go if she could actually do anything :lol:

HSC

Texsox

CubKilla

YASNY

rafacosta

***AND Beastley****

IM sure I forgot a lot

Fine.

I hope not...the Hot chicks thread would be the first thing to go if she could actually do anything :lol:

That thread better not be going anywhere, I've made numerous contributions to it and I plan on continuing that trend.

HSC

Texsox

CubKilla

YASNY

rafacosta

***AND Beastley****

IM sure I forgot a lot

Fine.

That thread better not be going anywhere, I've made numerous contributions to it and I plan on continuing that trend.

Agree, a lot of hard work went into finding picks of hot chicks that I would have found anyways. :D

Color me stupid, I had no idea there were any problems........

Never heard of the Testing Board.. ???

I would be inerested to know what caused Jason to quit. Jason if you read this and feel like emailing me, I would appreciate it. An abbreviated explanation would suffice.

I would be inerested to know what caused Jason to quit.  Jason if you read this and feel like emailing me, I would appreciate it.  An abbreviated explanation would suffice.

Eh? :o :o I hope that is a joke :bang

I would be inerested to know what caused Jason to quit.  Jason if you read this and feel like emailing me, I would appreciate it.  An abbreviated explanation would suffice.

Eh? :o :o I hope that is a joke :bang

HA, Gashie looks like you havent gotten the word out about your famous forum

No joke....... i post on Pale Hose Talk and never go to the Off-Topic Boards or any others....... Where is this Testing Board?

Well what do ya know, you're right..100% of your posts are in the PaleHose board :lol: What, you too good for the off topic board :bang :D

HSC

Texsox

CubKilla

YASNY

rafacosta

***AND Beastley****

IM sure I forgot a lot

Fine.

Oh, and I get pretty much predict Heather's reply to this..

:fyou

YOU just came here and you want find all this out already, It took me  a couple months to find all the info you learned today    :lol: ...AND Heather shes aight

:begood

:lol: well I dont see many females around here so I figured I would ask. :P

YOU just came here and you want find all this out already, It took me  a couple months to find all the info you learned today    :lol: ...AND Heather shes aight

Just 3 of us. ;)

Just 3 of us. ;)

Hope I'm included in that three!