Important Notice

MurcieOne

WHAT THE f*** HAS HAPPENED? I have been gone for a week and all this s*** happened! Can someone please give me an update? Why did Jas quit? Who is in control now?

Man, this site has gone bazeerk cuz of like 2 posters! Its a shame that we Sox Fans have let this happen to our home. Yes, this message board was like a home to me, and it should be to all you loyal Sox fans too.

I am ashamed right now. :nono :banghead :chair :angry:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU just came here and you want find all this out already, It took me  a couple months to find all the info you learned today    :lol: ...AND Heather shes aight

:begood

:lol: well I dont see many females around here so I figured I would ask. :P

Just 3 of us. ;)

Hope I'm included in that three!

I am not sure if they are counting HSC now, I think it'd be you, Heather Lee, Steff, and HSC.

YOU just came here and you want find all this out already, It took me  a couple months to find all the info you learned today    :lol: ...AND Heather shes aight

:begood

:lol: well I dont see many females around here so I figured I would ask. :P

Just 3 of us. ;)

Hope I'm included in that three!

I am not sure if they are counting HSC now, I think it'd be you, Heather Lee, Steff, and HSC.

I included you, forgot Michelle. Whoops.

MY top 10  I think would make great mod's-

HEATHER Lee-BEEN around for a while nice young gal, who never seems to get in or starts conflicts and who also relaxes and calms the board

Steff-bangable  :D

CubsSuck1-HASNT been around for as long as the 1st 2 mentioned, but still in my opinion would be a good pick

Gashwound-GOOD old (just kidding) Gashie, cant say enough about him

Nuke-HAS been around for a while, nice imput on things and defends his country which is enough said  :usa

HSC

Texsox

CubKilla

YASNY

rafacosta

***AND Beastley****

IM sure I forgot a lot

WITH the H dog as my top choice and then the rest in no order

Awwwwwwww, shucks, you just made me blush...

All in reality, Can I be a moderator? I've got experience as a moderator, as I moderated at the Chicago Sports Fans Forums back in 2000-2001, and am currently a moderator over at Blackhawkzone.com. The moderating crew needs a woman!

I agree, Heather should get first nod at MOD..especially in front of me..she's been here way longer

Fine.

i added her as mod of the Test Board....I also made it so that even though she is a mod...she can't actually do anything.... :lol:

But I'm not naming any more moderators, administrators or anything of the like anytime in the near future....Murice might, but I'm not....unless there is a compelling reason... :ph34r:

Gashie is right....

:fyou

Interesting turn of events, I guess.

IMO, this board is a lot better during the season, from what I've gathered all hell breaks loose in the offseason. I'm probably gonna go on hiatus until Spring Training and probably pop in for a post or two about current events, new managers, trades, acquisitions, etc during the offseason.

IMO, this board is a lot better during the season, from what I've gathered all hell breaks loose in the offseason. I'm probably gonna go on hiatus until Spring Training and probably pop in for a post or two about current events, new managers, trades, acquisitions, etc during the offseason.

I have heard that too many times in the last days.

The thing I don't get is that everyone stayed for all the attacks and the drama and now that it is over people are leaving. If it offended you so much why did you wait to leave? :huh:

To those that are considering leaving, I'd like to say just one thing. Give the board about a week or two cause I Think it will be back to the great atmosphere it used to have.

Thats my last post on this issue. As I just want to go back to talking about baseball and such.

The thing I don't get is that everyone stayed for all the attacks and the drama and now that it is over people are leaving. If it offended you so much why did you wait to leave? :huh:

Not offended.

Just the board doesn't seem to be as cheerful as it was during the season. One contradictal post, and poof, a hoard of wild posters are on you criticizing and whatnot. For the most part, it wasn't like this during the season.

During the season we're all White Sox fans posting about our Sox.

During the offseason, well, our personalities come more into play.

In all honesty I don't want to get banned for something stupid so that I can't post here during the season. :ph34r:

To those that are considering leaving, I'd like to say just one thing.  Give the board about a week or two cause I Think it will be back to the great atmosphere it used to have. 

Thats my last post on this issue.  As I just want to go back to talking about baseball and such.

If the Off Topic board was the cause of most of the problems, why not just kill that board? This board is about baseball first and foremost. If people want to talk about other crap they can do it elsewhere.

Could that not solve most of the problems? I know keeping a baseball message board about baseball may be a novel idea, but it seems like it would work to me.

To those that are considering leaving, I'd like to say just one thing.  Give the board about a week or two cause I Think it will be back to the great atmosphere it used to have. 

Thats my last post on this issue.  As I just want to go back to talking about baseball and such.

If the Off Topic board was the cause of most of the problems, why not just kill that board? This board is about baseball first and foremost. If people want to talk about other crap they can do it elsewhere.

Could that not solve most of the problems? I know keeping a baseball message board about baseball may be a novel idea, but it seems like it would work to me.

I think the baseball board has always stayed clean and the few problems over there have never crossed. I also don't ever really see a prob with the off topic board other then this one thing.

I don't think it will ever come down to that.

Question for ya though, what do you think of Backman if he really made those comments?

The offtopic board must live. I dont know what I would do without it on days when the Sox just piss the hell out of me. It requires alot of self-control to not wander over there from time to time. I find it pretty amazing that you have 100% of your posts here. :notworthy

The offtopic board must live. I dont know what I would do without it on days when the Sox just piss the hell out of me. It requires alot of self-control to not wander over there from time to time. I find it pretty amazing that you have 100% of your posts here. :notworthy

Get a life??? LOL

Just a thought ;)

Can we please change the name on the OT board or at least get rid of 'sex' because if that is seen in my library i may be kicked out

Change it to something like 'f***ing.' :lol:

Also, WhiteSox99, I agree with you. Why would people wait. Doesn't make any sense.

BTW, I do enjoy the Off-Topic board and would hate to lose it.