One Trade Chip for every team

caulfield12

21 hours ago, Buehrle5687 said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/white-sox/mlb-trade-deadline-white-sox-have-ties-selling-diamondbacks

Not sure if this was posted already.  Peralta would be a great add, and Ketel Marte would be even better.  Do we have the prospect capital to deal for Marte?

Both Peralta and Marte would fit, and now that Madrigal may be out for a while, Escobar is also an interesting potential target, from the D Backs. Any of them would help from the left side.

If the Sox were willing to eat money I bet they could get a guy like Escobar for Pilkington and another borderline prospect.  Those are the moves I am comfortable making.

Kelly's value is probably very low ATM.  The other Kanny guys also seem pretty meh also.  I don't want to dump any of our prospects with some higher levels of potential just because this farm is already so thin.  We're better off holding onto them and hoping we get a couple blue chippers out of the pile instead of selling them off at low values for really next to nothing.

I bet there are other teams trying to get Bailey Horn.  He's the kind of guy I could see in an Escobar deal if the Sox make the DBacks eat money.

Really, I think Horn is a guy we probably trade this deadline.  Something like Horn + Schryver for more of a mid-level, older vet in his walk year.