6/9| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2766

ron883

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Who's everyone? One person commented on it- you. You don't remember the people complaining about Robert running so hard on the play he got hurt? You're either senile or stupid

Look back at my response to you. I'll bill you for my time. 

2 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

Sure thing!  

You're very tough on the internet. And very brave. I commend you for your bravery. I'm sorry that my post that was two words long offended you so much. If you'd like some kleenex for those tears PM me your address and I'll send you some with some aloe vera to keep that face silky smooth.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

Yep the famous reaction is looking back to see if someone stepped on the back of your foot

Yup, feels like you got kicked in that area when it snaps.  As someone that ruptured theirs playing soccer when younger and had no knowledge about that type of injury, I sure did walk on it very gingerly for a couple of days.  Could put weight on in but walking down stairs was almost impossible.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

You're very tough on the internet. And very brave. I commend you for your bravery. I'm sorry that my post that was two words long offended you so much. If you'd like some kleenex for those tears PM me your address and I'll send you some with some aloe vera.

I'm tough?  Coming from a baby who can dish stuff out and not able to take it.