6/9| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2766

ron883

8 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

I'm tough?  Coming from a baby who can dish stuff out and not able to take it.

What can't I take? lol

I couldn't care less about your pointless b**** comment. If you gonna call someone a b**** say the word. I just found it hilarious how angry a two word post made you. I don't run around calling people names either pal, because my internet feelings don't get hurt.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Yep it looked to me like he was going to be safe anyway.  Bad throw gave them another run.

Well, when you're more concerned with how the play LOOKS than getting anything on the throw...and Abreu seemingly doesn't have the baseball IQ on those plays to leave his stretch and just stop the freaking ball and prevent a second run from scoring.

Ridiculous.

• Like 1

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Well, when you're more concerned with how the play LOOKS than getting anything on the throw...and Abreu seemingly doesn't have the baseball IQ on those plays to leave his stretch and just stop the freaking ball and prevent a second run from scoring.

Ridiculous.

What does this even mean? You think Tim is trying to make a play look good over making the play? lolol

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

What can't I take? lol

I couldn't care less about your pointless b**** comment. If you gonna call someone a b**** say the word. I just found it hilarious how angry a two word post made you. I don't run around calling people names either pal, because my internet feelings don't get hurt.

Why does PAL trigger everyone so much?  Has anyone actually used that word after the 50's and 60's in a real conversation?

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

The bullpen stinks. Tough game, but you can't win 'em all. Just hoping Nicky is alright.

This offense has to really pick it up against these good teams.  Pitchers have no margin for error.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

What can't I take? lol

I couldn't care less about your pointless b**** comment. If you gonna call someone a b**** say the word. I just found it hilarious how angry a two word post made you.

I'm not angry. Apparently you care you keep responding.   Just find it ironic for how defensive somebody gets that goes out of their way to talk trash to people. 

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

The bullpen stinks. Tough game, but you can't win 'em all. Just hoping Nicky is alright.

Sounds like it might be a day to day thing which would be a phew.