Destruction ain't cool.

Rex Kickass

I know I haven't posted as much as a lot of other people... but seeing people on this board being pretty roughly attacked for months and getting tagged for daring to defend themselves is a bit much for me.

I know this is a s***ty internet board and all, but somehow I did expect more.

So I guess I best be taking my gay ass off this board before I make friends with someone here and get accused of being a pedophile myself. Thanks for making this a community I don't wanna be a part of anymore.

I know I haven't posted as much as a lot of other people... but seeing people on this board being pretty roughly attacked for months and getting tagged for daring to defend themselves is a bit much for me.

So I guess I best be taking my gay ass off this board before I make friends with someone here and get accused of being a pedophile myself. Thanks for making this a community I don't wanna be a part of anymore.

Winodj, don't leave on me. I still love ya man, gay or straight, who gives a flying f***. After all

This is a message board!

Winodj, don't leave on me. I still love ya man, gay or straight, who gives a flying f***. After all

This is a message board!

Unfortunately, too many people give a flying f*** about things that are none of their their business. The haters that make me most upset are the pious ones that have some cracked religious mandate to spew venom because of sexual orientation (among other things). I assume their God is also a biggoted and small-minded homophobe or these mothers would have hell to pay in the next world.

I hope you reconsider, wino.

If stupidity and hatred is allowed to chase away the sensible folks, then only the stupid and hateful will remain.

Unfortunately, the offseason seems to be the time when the boredom causes the true colors to be shown.

Wino, you are one of the better, funnier and cooler people on this board, and I really hope you change your mind.