Daylight savings time?

GASHWOUND

Only if you can explain what he said in the movie :lol:

well he basically said that neo was like the 6th "the one" and they all failed before him and if he didnt choose the right path he would fail too and the matrix would start over again....at least thats what i thought he meant :P

well he basically said that neo was like the 6th "the one" and they all failed before him and if he didnt choose the right path he would fail too and the matrix would start over again....at least thats what i thought he meant :P

Thats the obvious answer, if theres anything I learned about the Matrix, its that nothing is as it appears to be. I don't think I'll ever understand that movie.

I seen it a bunch of times..I have his whole speech wriiten down..still a bit perplexed..

Who was "the Mother" of the Matrix..Neo said The Oracle, but he responded with.."Please"

and when they were out of the Matrix at the end of the movie after the ship blew up..how did Neo stop the squiddies??

and that "other" guy in a coma...that was "Smith" in his body, right?

I seen it a bunch of times..I have his whole speech wriiten down..still a bit perplexed..

Who was "the Mother" of the Matrix..Neo said The Oracle, but he responded with.."Please"

and when they were out of the Matrix at the end of the movie after the ship blew up..how did Neo stop the squiddies??

I somehow think that Smith ends up helping Neo.

I somehow think that Smith ends up helping Neo.

i dont think so cus i downloaded the trailer from some site and they show this huge fight between them and buildings are falling all around them, the trailer kinda shows something like this giant machine that neo is talking to and he tells it that smith was out of its controll and no one could stop smith but him, so i think that neo and that machine make some sort of deal.

This isn't the first time a question about daylight sayings time has morphed into...

The Matrix :ph34r:

Alex, you didn't know the Matrix is all about Daylight Savings Time. They find out the earth is taken over by machines when the clocks roll back and people gain that extra hour. During that time period the clocks all went back and put people into a deep coma and the machines all took over the world and after creating the machines to trap all humans in (Each year they took full advantage of that gained hour). You never knew it would be so dangerous. :bang

This isn't the first time a question about daylight sayings time has morphed into...

Alex, you didn't know the Matrix is all about Daylight Savings Time. They find out the earth is taken over by machines when the clocks roll back and people gain that extra hour. During that time period the clocks all went back and put people into a deep coma and the machines all took over the world and after creating the machines to trap all humans in (Each year they took full advantage of that gained hour). You never knew it would be so dangerous. :bang

I've never seen the movie so I don't know whether you're lying or not.....b****.

:lol:

I've never seen the movie so I don't know whether you're lying or not.....b****.

Whaaaa...never seen the matrix....well if I had a DVD burner I'd mail you a copy. Instead, your gonna have to go to Blockbuster and rent it. Very cool movie.

Whaaaa...never seen the matrix....well if I had a DVD burner I'd mail you a copy. Instead, your gonna have to go to Blockbuster and rent it. Very cool movie.

There's no Blockbuster in Oelwein. We have one movie rental place for a city of 6692.

And I have no interest in seeing it. :ph34r:

There's no Blockbuster in Oelwein. We have one movie rental place for a city of 6692.

Just like you have no interest in rooting for the Hawkeyes. I know your a closet Hawks fan.

Just like you have no interest in rooting for the Hawkeyes. I know your a closet Hawks fan.

I don't think there's any closet I'm in.

Especially concerning the Hawks.

It's a basketball team full of liars and rapists, too.

Who's the rapist on Iowa, Pierre Pierce?

Who's the rapist on Iowa, Pierre Pierce?

Yes.

well i think we can all agree that the sadest part of the movie was when the keymaker died, he was my favorite guy  :(

Before I forget...speaking dying, did everybody know the lady who played the Oracle in both movies(Gloria Foster) died after filming Reloaded from complication from diabetes...I didn't even know that, and just found out from reading the new TV Guide..she's being replaced by Mary Alice(OZ)

That's sad, she was good in the movies...

And it's a pig college.

SUI! SUI!

Damn straight! Looks like he finally admits that Iowa State is SUI, meaning that the REAL ISU is Illinois State University!!!

You've made me happy, Heads!!!

That's what the university of iowa was called, not ISU. Illinois State must have low admission standards.....

And it's a pig college.

SUI! SUI!

Damn straight! Looks like he finally admits that Iowa State is SUI, meaning that the REAL ISU is Illinois State University!!!

That's what the university of iowa was called, not ISU. Illinois State must have low admission standards.....

ROLF...thats one thing we can agree on Alex ;) :P

And it's a pig college.

SUI! SUI!

ROLF...thats one thing we can agree on Alex ;) :P

:o