RICK HAHN MEETING WITH REPORTERS AT 2:30

50 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

In my opinion if the Sox trade Vaughn it will come back to haunt them for years. 

If they trade him it better be for a cost controlled starter.  

Not sure I'd even want that though.  

1 hour ago, brijames1957 said:

In my opinion if the Sox trade Vaughn it will come back to haunt them for years. 

I would say that about a lot of the potential guys Sox are looking at. They do not need to trade for a bat. Just roll with this crew unless price is not one of the guys currently on the squad and or you are making a move to land a cost controlled ace. 

1 hour ago, Tnetennba said:

Vaughn for Frazier is a big Hell No. 

It's such a bad trade. Frazier has a BABIP of .361 this year. His career BABIP is .312. His exit velocity and Hard Hit% are pretty much in line with his career averages. SLG% .468 vs xSLG% .391, BA .326 vs xBA. 294. 

He's due for some regression. I don't want the Sox to overlay for this guy. 

4 hours ago, ron883 said:

It's such a bad trade. Frazier has a BABIP of .361 this year. His career BABIP is .312. His exit velocity and Hard Hit% are pretty much in line with his career averages. SLG% .468 vs xSLG% .391, BA .326 vs xBA. 294. 

It’s facially absurd and will never happen.

5 hours ago, ron883 said:

It’s funny how many Sox fans on Twitter are like “you have to give to get” and support this shitty proposal.

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

It’s funny how many Sox fans on Twitter are like “you have to give to get” and support this shitty proposal.

I don't think you trade a value like Vaughn has to fill a temporary hole at 2B.   

And we should remember that when Madrigal comes back next year, Frazier would have no place to play. The Sox certainly need to do more with that RF vacancy than put Adam Frazier there. You all know how much I covet a LH power bat. Frazier would not satisfy that desire. The guy has 4 home runs. He's not the answer, now or next year, let alone for Andrew Vaughn. This is a ridiculous trade proposal.

2 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

The same people who think Andrew Vaughn will never reach his ceiling, and will always be the hitter he has been so far, I am guessing.

• Like 1