Road Warrior Hawk

Brian

Aw, I loved the Road Warriors. R.I.P. Hawk.

BTW, here in Michigan, we get this AWWL wrestling show. Hawk was just on it last week. Animal was my favorite of the two, the WWF took advantage of Hawks drug problem, remember when they made it look like he fell of the Titantron.

Man, that sucks.

Road Warriors were a BIG favorite back in the AWA days.

Can't say I'm surprised, though.

Now I'll just wait for the story about Scott Hall - unfortunately, he seems headed down the same road.

Too bad about Hawk. I always liked Animal the best.

Yeah, Scott Hall is pretty f***ed up. It may not be too long.

I heard a stat that like 30+ wrestlers from the 1980's have died in the past 2 years. Many related to steroids. Rick Rude, Mr. Perfect(Curt Hennig), British Bulldog and a lot more. It is sad to see some of the guys I grew up watching dieing every day. Also, I am sure some of you have heard about Lex Luger getting arrested for having over 1000 illegal pills aka steroids and Miss Elizabeth being dead in his house. Sad s***. Kinda glad I don't follow it anymore.

I heard a stat that like 30+ wrestlers from the 1980's have died in the past 2 years.  Many related to steroids. Rick Rude, Mr. Perfect(Curt Hennig), British Bulldog and a lot more.  It is sad to see some of the guys I grew up watching dieing every day.  Also, I am sure some of you have heard about Lex Luger getting arrested for having over 1000 illegal pills aka steroids and Miss Elizabeth being dead in his house.  Sad s***.  Kinda glad I don't follow it anymore.

What..? Ravishing Rick Rude is dead?? Lex arrested..? Elizabeth dead?? Where was the Macho Man?

What..? Ravishing Rick Rude is dead?? Lex arrested..? Elizabeth dead?? Where was the Macho Man?

Macho Man right now keeps on calling out Hulk Hogan because he wants to fight him again. On all the interviews he does, that's what he talks about.

This week's sign of the apocolypse: "Macho Man" Randy Savage has come out with his own rap album, most of his songs call out Hogan, and one is solely about that.

What a friggin loser.