WOW....

HighHeat45

i am scanning my computer for viruses and try to guess how many i have so far....

:o  :o  :o  :o

:lol:

WTF!?!?! What kind of viruses are these..Trojanhorses and whatnot?

I got a few viruses a few moths ago and I went oveboard protecting my ass..

Not only do i have AVG virus scan, I have Spy-Bot-search and destroy..Spyware Blaster and McAfee personal Firewall protecting my ass..

I think you should do the same

i have a fire wall and im thinkin about gettin that search and destroy thing but im gettin a new computer for my dorm in a month or two so i might not get it until i get my new one and ill make sure to get lots of protection for that computer :D

and btw another one was detected and it ended so it made a grand total of 8 viruses on my computer.

i have a fire wall and im thinkin about gettin that search and destroy thing but im gettin a new computer for my dorm in a month or two so i might not get it until i get my new one and ill make sure to get lots of protection for that computer  :D

and btw another one was detected and it ended so it made a grand total of 8 viruses on my computer.

What firewall do you use?

and def get Spy-Bot..It's well worth it and it's free

i have a fire wall and im thinkin about gettin that search and destroy thing but im gettin a new computer for my dorm in a month or two so i might not get it until i get my new one and ill make sure to get lots of protection for that computer  :D

i really dont know what fire wall i use, my roommate set it all up for me, i just know i have one.

i really dont know what fire wall i use, my roommate set it all up for me, i just know i have one.

What? I hope it's not the Windows XP firewall...

You should be able to find out what kind of FW you have..

the best are Zone Alarm or McAfee's personal firewalls

ummm...i think i have the windows xp one :ph34r:

ummm...i think i have the windows xp one :ph34r:

:lol: The WIN XP firewall is only minimal protection..very basic..

You need an upgrade..

Like I said Zone Alarm or McAffe