THE official whats your favorite ID name on this s

Be Good

1) rafacosta

2) rafacosta

3) rafacosta

;)  :lol:

I couldn't vote for you Raffy, because I have no idea what your name means :huh: :P

I dont know what your name means too... :D

rafacosta = Rafael Costa.

My name is a reference to an obscure, mediocre third baseman the Sox employed in 1986 or so, whose name won me $100 in a trivia contest once.

Hmmm...one of my favorites would have to be....

MartePartay

Theres also AsshatSoxfan, OfficerKarkovice, and my all time favorite...

Capn12....thats pure genius there....and that guy always posts the most intelligent things on here.

My name is a reference to an obscure, mediocre third baseman the Sox employed in 1986 or so, whose name won me $100 in a trivia contest once.

I've been wondering for quite awhile, just never thought to ask?

What was the question?

The question was, name 3 of the 4 starting infielders for the Sox on opening day, 1986.

MINE is RibbieRubarb

HONARBLE Mention-

Nuke

The ghost of Wayne Tolleson

YASNY

Thanks for the mention! ;)

My fav name is AssHat Sox Fan

When I first saw that I busted out laughing.

:lol: Was the same for me when I first saw Cy Young Porzio....

Cy Young Porzio and Asshat are my favorites. I still remember when my buddy was registering and typed in Cy Young Porzio, I was rolling.

Everytime Porzio would start he'd give me a call saying Cy Young was on the mound :lol:

Ribbie Rubarb is another fav cause the sig is freaking awesome :headbang

My favorite would have to be THEBigHurtBEGOOD. Great use of capital letters. :lol:

and if anyone cares, I got mine from the nickname I got freshmen year in high school. A couple of guys in drumline with me gave me the nickname "Bones R. McKrackin" cause i'm so skinny and they wanted it to be like a real name. Shortened its just bones or bones r.

My favorite would have to be THEBigHurtBEGOOD. Great use of capital letters. :lol:

and if anyone cares, I got mine from the nickname I got freshmen year in high school. A couple of guys in drumline with me gave me the nickname "Bones R. McKrackin" cause i'm so skinny and they wanted it to be like a real name. Shortened its just bones or bones r.

Hmm, you learn something everyday. I thought it was a play on words of the Australian phrase, Bonzer!, as in "Great!"

Looks like I was wrong. Mark it down, cause it doesnt happen much. :lol:

wheres the love  :huh:  :lol:

definately Mr. Showtime, it reminds me of eddie murphay.

Did u watch that movie? I saw it on HBO a few weeks ago, nothing like Beverly Hills Cop which owns

I saw it, I thought it was pretty good, but your right Beverly Hills cops owns...as does its theme song :lol: