Halloween Decorations

Queen Prawn

I am going through withdrawl as my house is being added on to and remodeled meaning I am currently living elsewhere and can't decorate.

Does anyone here (or their parents) decorate for Halloween? If so, what are your favorite decorations? My usual decorations are candles, anything Grim Reaper and a few window stickies. I occasionally use some of that fake web, but it is a pain in the ass to clean up.

Have any of you seen any houses that are well decorated? If so, please post pictures if possible.

:cheers

I am going through withdrawl as my house is being added on to and remodeled meaning I am currently living elsewhere and can't decorate.

Does anyone here (or their parents) decorate for Halloween?  If so, what are your favorite decorations?  My usual decorations are candles, anything Grim Reaper and a few window stickies.  I occasionally use some of that fake web, but it is a pain in the ass to clean up. 

Have any of you seen any houses that are well decorated?  If so, please post pictures if possible.

:cheers

We interrupt our daily presentation of "The Idiot Version of The Jerry Springer Show," to bring you this special episode of "Living. with Martha Stewart." Please do not adjust your computer, we will return to our regularly scheduled program of cyber-whining and spineless digital slander just as soon as the next moron whose mommy didn't pay them enough attention as a child soils his or her diaper. In the meantime, enjoy this little break from the everyday.

I did a bit of decorating this weekend. I bought 3 little lawn things ( a ghost, a witch, and a pumpkin) to go along the walkway (they are only like 8 incles tall) and some pumpkin lights that stick in the ground for the other side if the walk so the kids know we're Haloween friendly. And a scarecrow - although it's not so scary :lol:

I'm not doing anything else. I hate decorating.

There's a house near me that covers absolutely every inch of his front yard. And this is no subdivision-sized front yard. He does it for Christmas, 4th of July and Easter too. I swear he has to have a pole barn to store everything.

when i was young there was this house near mine where every year the person would decorate the outside of the house with all the normal halloween ghosts and witches but to get candy you had to go into the house (which they made into a haunted house) and find the candy, every year it was in a different room of there house, i wouldnt recommend doing that though cus alot of people stole things from the house too :lol:

For the longest time when I was younger my friends and I would put on a haunted house (We used to do it the day before halloween, and then started doing it on halloween when we stopped trick or treating).

It eventually got really big that we put it on at this huge mall area where and raised a ton of money for charity for a couple years. Now I'm too lazy to even carve a pumpkin, although I plan on carving one this year.

Some cool things are like spider webs, putting some cold water above where they walk and have a drop continually drip on them, but have a red light pointing toward the area so they think its blood.

Just thinks that can creep out some people. This halloween Im going up to UCSB, its supposed to be like Mardi Gras :D

Just thinks that can creep out some people.  This halloween Im going up to UCSB, its supposed to be like Mardi Gras  :D

Of course USCB is a Mardi Gras atmosphere all the time...For if you de-scramble it, it becomes CUBS, and we ALL know that all they care for at Wrigley Field is drinking and s***! :lol: