Back from IAH

sox4lifeinPA

I hate good byes...

have a good day guys. I'm beat and not up for this place right now.

alex

Im out of the loop here.......where'd you go to visit your girlfriend. You might of had the whole situation explained on your other thread, but I overlooked it with the event infamously known to some as Black Saturday.

long and short....

I'm from PA, but I moved to Texas to finish school. My gf is back in PA and we only get to see each other every couple of months. She came down for a week and it was one of the best weeks of my life. There's a whole lot more to the story, but it ends with today when I dropped her off this morning and, well, it sucked. Long distant relationships are tough, but I've never met a girl who's been so worth it.

:headbang :notworthy :D

long and short....

I'm from PA, but I moved to Texas to finish school. My gf is back in PA and we only get to see each other every couple of months. She came down for a week and it was one of the best weeks of my life. There's a whole lot more to the story, but it ends with today when I dropped her off this morning and, well, it sucked. Long distant relationships are tough, but I've never met a girl who's been so worth it.

:headbang  :notworthy  :D

Think of it this way, from all you've written you definately seem to have a special connection with her and she does the same with you. While it may suck being away from each other a lot for the first year or two, it will be more then worth it when your together the rest of your lives.

I think the only long distance relationship worth it is the one where both parties feel that way and in your case you do. I wish you and her all the best :cheers

thanks man. it's been worth every minute. She met my parents on this trip and I've been given the thumbs up all around now. I've been thinking about planning a 2005 engagement... :headbang we'll see what she says...haha

I'll definitely keep y'all up to date:)

thanks man. it's been worth every minute. She met my parents on this trip and I've been given the thumbs up all around now. I've been thinking about planning a 2005 engagement... :headbang we'll see what she says...haha

Glad to hear it went well PA, was her plane to OHare out on time? :o :D

Make sure it's during the baseball offseason, you wouldn't want to miss any Sox games... ;)

long and short....

I'm from PA, but I moved to Texas to finish school.

PA to College Station to finish school? While you were traveling that far you should have traveled a few more miles to Austin :D

Hook em' Horns :headbang (not exact, but close)