Sox at Twins 8/9, 7:10

4 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Cesar Hernandez is way way way better than Leury Garcia. Whatever idiot said they're pretty similar should ban himself.

Very surprised you are calling yourself out on that one. Kudos Ray.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Isn't that an automatic triple? I know it's beside the point but if a player throws his glove at the ball and hits it, isn't it a 3 base error?

Yes.  At least from what I remember umping  HS ball.

14 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I'm fine with blaming Jerry, but I don't think there's a single TV broadcast in baseball that's traveling on the road

Because radio stations, which pay for broadcasting rights, and generate far less revenue, pay out of their own pocket for their announcers to travel.

RSNs are owned by MLB owners, generate far more revenue, yet refuse to spend money for their broadcast teams to travel. It’s beyond egregious, and why Jason publicly called out Jerry Reinsdorf’s RSN policy “hot garbage”.

No skin off my back, I cut the cord last century. Not sure why anyone else pays for substandard broadcasts.

Half the league perennially tanking, no designated hitter in the NL to save a few crumbs. Cancelled 1994, locked players out for most of the season last year, scheming to do the same next year for the CBA. Amateur television broadcasts fans and non fans are paying significant money for each month in their cable bill.   Pulled all local games from over the air broadcasts. Millions dropping cable each year as a result.

And MLB wonders why attendance and television ratings continue to decline, year after year after year.

• Like 1