Field of Dreams Game

Buehrle>Wood

22 minutes ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

There have to be a lot of people who booked rooms without tickets and are going to end up cancelling. Keep checking Dubuque and Quad Cities. Something in Quad Cities will have to open up at some point.

Dude got a room.

6 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Sox are selling 1917 jerseys in case there was any question as to what they will wear for this game

image.png

I hope they don't force everyone to wear the goofy high plain white socks like when they've worn these in the past. Also not trying to go 1-to-1 replica on these was a good choice. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mqr said:

I hope they don't force everyone to wear the goofy high plain white socks like when they've worn these in the past. Also not trying to go 1-to-1 replica on these was a good choice. 

Thank goodness they went with a modern cut. Putting the Sox athletes in ye olde looking uniforms would have been an awful mistake.

2 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Sox are selling 1917 jerseys in case there was any question as to what they will wear for this game

image.png

I really want one of these, but they are pretty much sold out except for small. Hope they restock. 

4 hours ago, IWokeUpLikeThis said:

There are 390 tickets on StubHub. 

We all have to make a concerted effort to wait until Thursday when prices come down. If we start buying tickets now, we end up screwing each other. 

You think? They have been steadily climbing yesterday/today.

2 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

I just said that in Hawks voice. 

Ah I miss him. There was something comforting about how he started each game the same. From the sit back relax strap it down, to the 330 down the left field line ... 335 down the right field line ...."  or whatever the dimensions are.