Funniest Movie I ever saw

NUKE_CLEVELAND

I must say I saw a movie this weekend that made me cry cause I was laughing so hard & it didn't have any major stars in it, no big budgets & no snazzy special effects.

It was a 70's Kung Fu movie called "The Snake Strikes Back"

You know the type. The dubbed in english that ends before the guys lips stop moving. The exaggerated sound effects & horrible acting. This movie lasted an hour and 20 minutes and I laughed for about an hour & 15 of them.

I know this thread is totally meaningless but I just felt like sharing.

Nah, not pointless...made me think of something in the general topic of cheesy movies that made me laugh. I don't know if it was just me, or if others feel the same, but EVERY time I used to watch MST3K(Mystery Science Theatre 3000 for those not in the know), I used to find myself laughing non-stop. That, to me, is some DAMN funny stuff. Everytime I noticed something about the movie they were watching that made me think something, sure enough Joel/Mike and the robots said the same thing.

Ah, I miss that show...still comes on at 9 AM on Saturday mornings on Sci-Fi.

Ever see the original "Legend of the Drunken Master" with a young Jackie Chan, before he was famous. It is such an odd and funny movie, and I thought of it when ya mentioned old 70's kung fu movies.

I've seen parts of Police Story, which was made a couple years earlier. It was pretty funny, and it had an awesome fight scene on a playground.

I've seen parts of Police Story, which was made a couple years earlier. It was pretty funny, and it had an awesome fight scene on a playground.

All I can say is don't ever watch Kung Puo. In its defense I only watched the first 20 minutes, but god did that suck. There was no way I could continue watching it. I don't know what the hell my buddy was telling me when he said it was funny...LAME is all I can say.

Airplane was one of the funnies movies I have ever seen. All the small s*** that you don't understand when you are younger and the little stuff you miss the first time through will get you the next time. I love that movie. Also, Spinal Tap is great. I also enjoyed A Mighty Wind a lot. Saw that in theatres this summer.

Hey Soxnbears...."These ones go to 11" :lolhitting

I'd have to say my top two are The Jerk and A Christmas Story.

The first Ace Ventura and the Monty Python movies would probably be in my top ten. So would several Mel Brooks movies like Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, and The Producers.

The first Ace Ventura and the Monty Python movies would probably be in my top ten.  So would several Mel Brooks movies like Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, and The Producers.

All could choices. I don't care what anyone else saids, but anyone who likes Mel Brooks and Monty Python can't be all bad :)

The first Ace Ventura and the Monty Python movies would probably be in my top ten.  So would several Mel Brooks movies like Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, and The Producers.

All could choices. I don't care what anyone else saids, but anyone who likes Mel Brooks and Monty Python can't be all bad :)

Why, what have you heard? :o

:lol:

Things...

Things...

Yea, but they didn't have the email to prove it right?

JOKE! It's just a joke. Is it too soon?

Spinal Tap

"How much more blacker could this album be?"

"and the answer is, none, none more blacker."

but we play to eleven . . .

Spinal Tap was good but one of my favorite was Seriel with Martin Mull. Poked fun of every California new age stereotype. Didn;t age as well as I thought.

Things...

Yea, but they didn't have the email to prove it right?

JOKE! It's just a joke. Is it too soon?

If there is anything that the American media has taught us, is that it is never too soon...