The New Joe Millionaire

Chisoxfn

Today was the debut. I watched the early parts of it, but thus far I can't get into it. I will say this, some of those Euro girls are hot. And just so this is an equal opportunity post, the girls here can say if they like that rodeo guy.

Don't know if I'm gonna watch this one every week like I did the other one. Its kind of like Temptation Island, first time I followed it, after that it got old.

Today was the debut.  I watched the early parts of it, but thus far I can't get into it.  I will say this, some of those Euro girls are hot.  And just so this is an equal opportunity post, the girls here can say if they like that rodeo guy. 

Don't know if I'm gonna watch this one every week like I did the other one.  Its kind of like Temptation Island, first time I followed it, after that it got old.

I had it on in the BG, before i knew that Sox special was on at FSN..

Almost amazin, this guy seems dumber than the last guy! he's f***in retarded..it's so ridicules..I only watch to see the ladies, and may watch more to see if they get into bikinis or something..Some European poon.. :lol:

I have no desire to watch any of these crap reality shows.  The first 2 survivors were the only ones I liked, of all reality shows.

the first too survivors kicked ass the next 3 or what ever absolutly sucked (last one was the worst) i was very hesitant to watch the new season this year, but so far it seems like one of the best ones yet...we all know ruperts gunna win it all though :D

Today was the debut.  I watched the early parts of it, but thus far I can't get into it.  I will say this, some of those Euro girls are hot.  And just so this is an equal opportunity post, the girls here can say if they like that rodeo guy. 

Don't know if I'm gonna watch this one every week like I did the other one.  Its kind of like Temptation Island, first time I followed it, after that it got old.

I had it on in the BG, before i knew that Sox special was on at FSN..

Almost amazin, this guy seems dumber than the last guy! he's f***in retarded..it's so ridicules..I only watch to see the ladies, and may watch more to see if they get into bikinis or something..Some European poon.. :lol:

Good, I ain't the only one watching for that reason. Its hard, but somehow they may of picked a bigger goon then the first guy.

Although I'm gonna hold back on saying that, cause it just sounds weird. I mean how could u get anymore goonier.

the first too survivors kicked ass the next 3 or what ever absolutly sucked (last one was the worst) i  was very hesitant to watch the new season this year, but so far it seems like one of the best ones yet...we all know ruperts gunna win it all though :D

I only saw the first one, haven't watched since. I'm not big on the reality shows. I sometimes catch part of Fear Factor and I still don't know how some of those people eat that crap without vomiting.

I didn't see it, not will I, but I just heard Loquecia's review on Kevin and Bean, and man the guy is a f***ing idiot, and the girls aren't to smart either. Just my luck the Swedish girl is really stupid...

I didn't see it, not will I, but I just heard Loquecia's review on Kevin and Bean, and man the guy is a f***ing idiot, and the girls aren't to smart either. Just my luck the Swedish girl is really stupid...

Majority of the women that appear on those shows are stupid or golddiggers or a combination of the two.

As for the guy, he isn't attractive at all, in my opinion.

This version has no appeal for me so more than likely, I won't waste my time watching it.

Oh man it got it's ass kicked...

1. "C.S.I.: Miami" (CBS) - 13.2/20

2. "Everybody Loves Raymond" (CBS) - 12.9/18

3. "Monday Night Football" (ABC) - 12.7/18

4. "Two and a Half Men" (CBS) - 11.1/15

5. "Las Vegas" (NBC) - 8.7/12

6. "Still Standing" (CBS) - 8.0/11

7. "Fear Factor" (NBC) - 7.7/11

8. "Third Watch" (NBC) - 7.6/12

9. "Yes, Dear" (CBS) - 7.5/11

10. "7th Heaven" (WB) - 6.8/10

11. "Everwood" (WB) - 5.6/8

12. "Joe Millionaire 2" (FOX) - 5.2/7

13. "Threat Matrix" (SR, ABC) - 5.0/7

14. "Skin" (FOX) - 4.5/6

15. "Eve" (UPN) - 3.9/6

15. "Girlfriends" (UPN) - 3.9/5

17. "Half & Half" (UPN) - 3.7/5

18. "The Parkers" (UPN) - 3.5/5

Due keep in mind it was the number one rated show for all of last fall

All my dreams involve swedish girls. You know when Loquicia bashes a show, its got to be horrible :bang

She should so be on Entertainment Weekly or Today or whatever that show is called.

Oh man it got it's ass kicked...

1. "C.S.I.: Miami" (CBS) - 13.2/20

2. "Everybody Loves Raymond" (CBS) - 12.9/18

3. "Monday Night Football" (ABC) - 12.7/18

4. "Two and a Half Men" (CBS) - 11.1/15

5. "Las Vegas" (NBC) - 8.7/12

6. "Still Standing" (CBS) - 8.0/11

7. "Fear Factor" (NBC) - 7.7/11

8. "Third Watch" (NBC) - 7.6/12

9. "Yes, Dear" (CBS) - 7.5/11

10. "7th Heaven" (WB) - 6.8/10

11. "Everwood" (WB) - 5.6/8

12. "Joe Millionaire 2" (FOX) - 5.2/7

13. "Threat Matrix" (SR, ABC) - 5.0/7

14. "Skin" (FOX) - 4.5/6

15. "Eve" (UPN) - 3.9/6

15. "Girlfriends" (UPN) - 3.9/5

17. "Half & Half" (UPN) - 3.7/5

18. "The Parkers" (UPN) - 3.5/5

Due keep in mind it was the number one rated show for all of last fall

Haa, I was actually watching Everwood of all things instead of it. After 15 minutes I gave up on Joe Millionaire.