Favorite TV Show

Chisoxfn

Whats Everyone's Favorite TV show thats still making new episodes?

Simpsons/Family Guy/King of the Hill are my favorite all time shows, but the current Simpsons aren't the funniest.

For a drama type show, I think the Shield, Sopranos and Nip Tuck kick butt. For comedy That 70's show is great.

The new man show blows though. Kimmell/Corolla kicked ass.

Simpsons/Family Guy/King of the Hill are my favorite all time shows, but the current Simpsons aren't the funniest.

For a drama type show, I think the Shield, Sopranos and Nip Tuck kick butt.  For comedy That 70's show is great. 

The new man show blows though.  Kimmell/Corolla kicked ass.

Angel, Smallville, and 24 are my top 3..

and That 70's show in the comedy cat..

Nip/Tuck is great..season finale is tomorrow... :o

For a drama type show, I think the Shield, Sopranos and Nip Tuck kick butt.  For comedy That 70's show is great. 

Angel, Smallville, and 24 are my top 3..

and That 70's show in the comedy cat..

Nip/Tuck is great..season finale is tomorrow... :o

And its only an hour long, whats up with that. I was expecting at least 2 hours.

I can't believe no one has said Reno 911 yet. Maybe that's only funny to me and my friends. I almost never watch sitcoms anymore, but that show makes me laugh harder than anything else on TV right now.

Other than that I gotta go with

PTI

Playmakers

Law and Order on Sunday nights... I love that guy. No not like that. I just like the way he KNOWS he's smarter than everyone and is an asshole about it. I wish I could act like that more.

I do enjoy That 70's Show, the Simpsons, Family Guy, and Futurama for comedy. PTI and Playmakers for sports. I also enjoy reality tv, although I seem to always miss too much and lose interest in the shows.