THE OC

Chisoxfn

Fox is always hyping the show and I'm curious if anyones watching it. I'm from the OC so I watched a few episodes just to laugh at how funny they potray it, well everything but the bagging on the guy from Chino :lol:

I find that so hillarious. I think ya got to be from around here though and listen to Kevin and Bean talk about the 909 people. I know Cali knows what I'm talking about. But seriously, OC has to be one of the dumbest shows. Fox seems to be good at putting the same shows constantly on air with different names. Yet they all seem to fail.

The only great part about the OC, minus the hot girls, are when they kick peoples butts and go, "Thats how we do it in the OC". ROLF

whats with you and tv shows tonight  :lol:

For the first time in like a week I don't have midterms to study for (Putting it off till tomorrow) so I am watching all these shows and seeing commercials. Hell, I even cooked tonight :bang

Took advantage of the super low prices at the grocery stores since the employees are on strike. I don't agree with the people that are protesting. 75 cents for a six pack of soda, thats what I'm talking about. and 99 cents for a 10 pound bag of potatoes.

Don't ask what I'm gonna do with all those potatoes, I only got the place to myself for a week and I sure as hell know I'm not gonna be willing to cook every night.

ha, if i cooked i would burn my whole building down and if for some reason i didnt start a fire i would probably die from food poisoning, i either go out to eat, eat food that doesnt require cooking or there is this girl down the hall that is a really good cook and i just get some food from her. i should take a class on that but im too lazy and i dont want to make a fool out of myself :bang

ha, if i cooked i would burn my whole building down and if for some reason i didnt start a fire i would probably die from food poisoning, i either go out to eat, eat food that doesnt require cooking or there is this girl down the hall that is a really good cook and i just get some food from her. i should take a class on that but im too lazy and i dont want to make a fool out of myself :bang

Lol....I cooked my chicken a little long cause I couldn't tell if it was cooked or not. The good thing was the bbq sauce still makes it taste good. And Potato easy, 6 minutes in the microwave...OH YA

DAMMIT!

CHICAGO (thefutoncritic.com) -- FOX is rallying behind its summer drama "The O.C.," ordering five additional episodes of the series beyond the 22 already ordered. The news marks FOX's largest single season commitment to a scripted series since "Beverly Hills, 90210's" final season (also 27 episodes).

I hope this comes back and bites them in the ass, once the O.C. goes up against shows not in re-runs and hopefully gets it's ass kicked in the ratings.

I swear I don't watch this show, but does the main kid get into a fight with a rich O.C. kid in every episode? It seems like it from the commercials

San Fernando Valley > Orange County :lol:

When is NBC gonna come out with "The Valley" and put it up against the O.C.?