The Cell renovations....

BigNDfan2003

Please pay attention..

The photos posted above we're put up by HKS inc the firm in charge of the renovation at the start of last season. They we're pulled down within hours of being put up. Those designs could be what is in store, but it's a good chance they are not.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your right, those pics are what could be in store, but we don;t know for sure. I hope that is what it is going to look like! I especially like the minature upperdeck which they are going to call the upper deck homerun patio( as what the rumors are calling it.) They only thing i can come up with is well those pics were made for a reason. They were put up last year to show the renovations of the park; they were taken down within hours of being put up. My guess is they were put up by mistake and the pics from the renovations before last years opening day pahse #3 were put in its place. I hope those are the pics of what phase #4 are going to look like. If you look everthing from phase #3 are in the pics, the only thing that gets me is... Is this the final product the one after phase #5 or is this after Phase #4? It is probably the final product because that looks like alot of work to be done in what 5 months but hey we will soon find out. I am hearing they are suppose to announce the renovations for phase #4 in the middle of november.

It seems as tho they are building something next to the White Sox Parking lot...don't know what but it seems as tho the players hate signing autographs for us fans...input helpful

It's supposed to be an office building for the Sox. I don't think they have the money to do that...