Talk about Politics!

Winning Ugly

So are one of you momos I know gonna tell me the story of what happened to BigHurt aka OldRoman aka Spaniard? His whining on espn is driving me nuts.

That's what you get for posting over there :lol: Read the "are you gay" thread, and that is a good indication. Actually that is where everything started downhill, climaxing on Saturday.

That's what you get for posting over there :lol: Read the "are you gay" thread, and that is a good indication.  Actually that is where everything started downhill, climaxing on Saturday.

Well could you point me in that direction? I could use a good laugh. Get me the link, I'm too lazy to search for it. :lol:

I think BMR & Killa had it right when they said that people need to lighten up and quit being so damn sensitive.
:banghead someone gag me....it's hard to personally attack another poster and then ask that person to be so sensitive.

make it stop jimmy...make it stop

I think BMR & Killa had it right when they said that people need to lighten up and quit being so damn sensitive.

I am not sure if you are referring to us, or the old threads posted, but everything said between me, PA, and Ugly is purely a joke. There isn't an ounce of seriousness when we are picking on each other. We are old buddies from the ESPN boards and like to yank each others chains for fun. I hope no one ever thinks we are fighting because it couldn't be further from the truth.