Ashton Kutcher proposes to Demi Moore

aboz56

This is from AOL:

Headed for the Chapel of Love

Friends of the '70s Show' star have leaked that their pal Ashton Kutcher got down on bended knee and proposed to a teary eyed Demi Moore. Although the couple hasn't officially confirmed their plans, it's reported that Valentine's Day could be the big day in Vegas. Any bets on Bruce giving her away?

-------

Lucky guy, what a MILF.

Yawn....another hollywood marriage where the media hype will last longer than the marriage itself. Who cares.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

20 years is nothing comparing to the one I heard on the radio this morning. Hef is getting serious (although I am not sure what his definition of serious is) with a 23 year old.  There's 50 years difference there.

Well, thats an entirely different situation.

You see, Hef drinks the blood of virgins so he has the energy and stamina to party all night and have 'serious' relationships with playmates.

I think he eats Monkey brains too...

Glad to see were on the same page steff.  I apologize if things got heated at all.

and btw, is anybody else getting 'web-site not responding' messages?

Not heated at all.

I have to say I was LMAO@ abo's and wayne's comments. You see two people disagree about something and you think it's arguing. :lolhitting

And yes.. I am getting error messages also.

Huh? I don't remember saying anyone was arguing, I was taking blame for moving the topic away from a simple mention of a hollywood hookup, and washing my hands of anyone who couldn't keep things friendly-like.

My apologies.. you didn't say arguing.

Well, thats an entirely different situation.

You see, Hef drinks the blood of virgins so he has the energy and stamina to party all night and have 'serious' relationships with playmates.

I think he eats Monkey brains too...

ROTFLMAO!!! :lol:

I agree Steff, age difference should not be a determining factor in a relationship. Hell, I'm 20 years older than my wife...

Ooops I shouldn't have said that out loud.

(Knock, Knock)

Hold on there's someone at my door...

It's the police, I gotta go.

;)

ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol: