Everone's Invited over for a BBQ

Gene Honda Civic

So with the weather being great last night I decided to have a little BBQ before the football game and invite a few friends over. Good Beer, Good Food, Good Friends, Not a good game. 3 outta 4 ain't bad.

So I'm cookin' up some burgers. I'm almost done. But the burgers on the outside edge of the grill, which aren't getting direct heat, still need some more time. Then the gas goes out, bone dry. So one of my friends volunteers to eat the undercooked burgers(He always orders his rare anyways).

I just called him a few minutes ago; we were going to go out and watch the gmae tonight. He was up all night. Went to the hospital at 4 in the morning. Feels fine now. But boy he's pissed at me. I called everyone else, No other reports of food related illness. One was really hungover.

So I think since i'm not going out tonight. I've still got some burgers left. Anyone wana come over and havea few burger and brews.

:cheers

Free Burgers are free burgers, I guess you get what you pay for. Think of it this way Cheat, never again will you have to cook for that friend, he'll always be willing to cook for ya (Just watch out for payback  :lol: )

Yeap, he'll probably make ya some exlax laced brownies.

Free Burgers are free burgers, I guess you get what you pay for. Think of it this way Cheat, never again will you have to cook for that friend, he'll always be willing to cook for ya (Just watch out for payback  :lol: )

Thankfully he can't cook wortha darn,Couldn't even make Macaroni & cheese out of the box. However about once a month I eat sunday dinner with his family. I'll have to be on the lookout then.