Today's Game Thread

Chisoxfn

Foulke with the save gets pinch hitter Damon on a sharp play by Valentin, Pinch Hitter Floyd on an amaising climb of the ladder by D'Ang and pops up pinch hitter Garciaparra to end the home 2002 schedule. Bit of a watered down line up today but good performance had by the team.

Nice play by Jose on Damon. GREAT play by Jiminez to snare that liner by Floyd. I was real concerned with Floyd and Garciaparra coming up. Garciaparra flies out harmlessly to Magglio. Keith Foulke get the save. Final Score WS 3 Bosox 2. Hello again to RPS. Now if nobody minds I'm going to have a nice cold beer. Go Sox! 22-9 in last 31 games. Hope it isn't a mirage for next year.

Guest hotsoxchick1

thanks guys for the game calls... i missed it today because of work... nice to know what went on .. hey at least we won and knocked out bostons hopes for playoffs...lol.....

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by LDF

thanks guys, i didn't know the game was on. damn

see what happens when you dont pay attention??? geez jason and i were talking about this last nite....lol:P

do you want to hear a slam, i was working on a photoshop homework and a few of my old pict fell out.

the teacher who was around me. they look at my pict and said the kid was real cute and who was it. i said it was me and they said no, it couldn't be. jeeze. at that point it made me think that i looked like some heidous monster.

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh .. thats not nice at all.... shame on the teacher....ill bet your just as handsome today as you were back then.......you certianly cant be that old........

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh heck thats not old at all....ill be there one day soon...lol....i thought when you said old you meant old...like in dinosaur age.......:P......your still a spring chicken....