Aboz post

southsider2k5

Just saying not in reference to anybody in particular...

Don't we people have more important things to worry about than fighting about another site that none of you HAVE to go to? Sure, I have issues with WSI but I don't make it my one prime motherf***ing goal in posts about it. Hell, I got banned from there after 3 posts. :lol:

Sorry if I am a little edgy today...no sleep, exams and homework tend to do that...but Jesus H. Christ, if you don't like WSI, here's a hint...don't go there! It's just that goddamn simple, people.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't we people have more important things to worry about than fighting about another site that none of you HAVE to go to?  Sure, I have issues with WSI but I don't make it my one prime motherf***ing goal in posts about it.  Hell, I got banned from there after 3 posts.  :lol:

Sorry if I am a little edgy today...no sleep, exams and homework tend to do that...but Jesus H. Christ, if you don't like WSI, here's a hint...don't go there!  It's just that goddamn simple, people.

:notworthy

Don't we people have more important things to worry about than fighting about another site that none of you HAVE to go to?  Sure, I have issues with WSI but I don't make it my one prime motherf***ing goal in posts about it.  Hell, I got banned from there after 3 posts.  :lol:

Sorry if I am a little edgy today...no sleep, exams and homework tend to do that...but Jesus H. Christ, if you don't like WSI, here's a hint...don't go there!  It's just that goddamn simple, people.

:notworthy

Agree, but I have one there is one thing that makes this site vastly superior to WSI, the Hot chicks thread. :D :headbang

YO!! I'm right here... talk about me like I'm not here...  :angry:

I told him to take his s*** elsewhere. He didn't like that.

I know ya right there, don't ya worry. I was just asking, I didn't mean it like you weren't here. I sorry.

Meow hissss hissss..

I'm in a mood tonight. :bringit

:lol: :lol:

YO!! I'm right here... talk about me like I'm not here...  :angry:

I told him to take his s*** elsewhere. He didn't like that.

I know ya right there, don't ya worry. I was just asking, I didn't mean it like you weren't here. I sorry.

Meow hissss hissss..

I'm in a mood tonight. :bringit

:lol: :lol:

Not to worry, Steff...Whenever I get like that, I just take a bunch of chocolate! Seems to suffice my 'moods'! :lol:

Meow hissss hissss..

Good Kobe Bryant trial story for ya:

Before practice today, we were talking about the trial. One of the kids had been reading a long article about everything, and had some reading issues. He got to the part that said 'vaginal tears,' and thought it meant tears (from crying, etc). He had to be told that it wasn't that type of tears. I was laughing my ass of, so damn funny when it happen.

Not to worry, Steff...Whenever I get like that, I just take a bunch of chocolate!  Seems to suffice my 'moods'! :lol:

Warning mature audiences only

I coud think of something else you could.....

post-5-1066621600.gif

Best Smilie EVER!!!!

I missed it when I read his post, only saw it when I read the next one. Ha.

Meow hissss hissss..

Good Kobe Bryant trial story for ya:

Before practice today, we were talking about the trial. One of the kids had been reading a long article about everything, and had some reading issues. He got to the part that said 'vaginal tears,' and thought it meant tears (from crying, etc). He had to be told that it wasn't that type of tears. I was laughing my ass of, so damn funny when it happen.

Oh that's rich!! Kids... :rolleyes:

Not to worry, Steff...Whenever I get like that, I just take a bunch of chocolate!  Seems to suffice my 'moods'! :lol:

post-5-1066621600.gif

Best Smilie EVER!!!!

Definitely.

post-5-1066621600.gif

Best Smilie EVER!!!!

Definitely.

Props to the guy who found this smilie......myself. :D