Who Does the Wave?

Chisoxfn

This past summer at the Cell I tried to start it since the Sox were losing to Tampa Bay. It was the game that ended the winning streak, when Cy Porzio was pitching.

Anyhow, to make a long story short, about 5 rows of us did it, and everyone else looked at us like we were idiots. :bang

This past summer at the Cell I tried to start it since the Sox were losing to Tampa Bay.  It was the game that ended the winning streak, when Cy Porzio was pitching.

Anyhow, to make a long story short, about 5 rows of us did it, and everyone else looked at us like we were idiots. :bang

Um...people who do the waves are idiots. Although I still say you aren't a f***in idiot. :D

This past summer at the Cell I tried to start it since the Sox were losing to Tampa Bay.  It was the game that ended the winning streak, when Cy Porzio was pitching.

Um...people who do the waves are idiots. Although I still say you aren't a f***in idiot. :D

Thanks.

It wasn't my idea, the hot girls sitting in front of us wanted to do it, so I just went along and tried to help them.

I have to admit I have done the wake once. But I have to claim drunkeness. :cheers

There was a 3 hour rain delay and we were in a suite. So i got really drunk waiting for the game to start. Late in the game as the sox had started to rally the couple thousand people who decided to stick around started to do the wave. Or at least attempted one. It was more like a ripple. But that was the only time i've ever participated in the dreaded wave.

I also don't sing Take me out to the ball game. for those who care.

I need to figure out who here I'd smack at a baseball game  :D

As you can tell I'm not a fan of the wave.  Damn, should of probably made this a pll, but I don't know how to change it into one.

I snap people's fingers off who I see doing the wave...they don't do it again... :D

It wasn't my idea, the hot girls sitting in front of us wanted to do it, so I just went along and tried to help them.

Well, that changes things than. Doing it for hot girls=very smart.

I don't want to be with a chick who does the wave.. :lol:

:whip

Shouldn't be picky. :rolleyes:

:huh: If she is at the game that is good enough for me.

Shouldn't be picky. :rolleyes:

Who me? picky?!?!? nah....................................... :bang

:huh: If she is at the game that is good enough for me.

Suit your self... :)

Anyhow, to make a long story short, about 5 rows of us did it, and everyone else looked at us like we were idiots.   :bang

Thanks.

Ah yes, the one exception to every rule :headbang

Anyhow, to make a long story short, about 5 rows of us did it, and everyone else looked at us like we were idiots.   :bang

Thanks.

Ah yes, the one exception to every rule :headbang

HAHAHA...I hate the wave too...BUT, the ALMIGHTY BUT if a few hot girls wanted to do it....I would look like Wavin Wallace Johnson!!!! :rolleyes:

I have to admit I have done the wake once.  But I have to claim drunkeness. :cheers

There was a 3 hour rain delay and we were in a suite.  So i got really drunk waiting for the game to start.  Late in the game as the sox had started to rally the couple thousand people who decided to stick around started to do the wave.  Or at least attempted one.  It was more like a ripple.  But that was the only time i've ever participated in the dreaded wave.

I also don't sing Take me out to the ball game. for those who care.

Let me guess. Game against the Tigers, the first one since this years All Star Break.

Back when my sons were 10 and 11 years old, we along with my oldest son's entire baseball team and attached families, went to a Cardinals game. Needless to say, someone started the wave. I was the only member of that group that didn't, wouldn't participate.

I straightened out my sons' thinking after the game. :D