I'm leaving the board....

GASHWOUND

PERMANENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fyou :finger :finger

Just kidding, but I will not be on as often as I have been in the last few months...WHY? I met a chick earlier today and asked her out and stuff...my FIRST real first date in almost 3 years...since my last girlfriend and what not...so with work during the day and more likely taking her out in the evenings and what not..probably be a bit busy...if you know what I mean :headbang :lol:

Her name is Laura..actually met her at Best Buy! :lol: which is weird, never thought i would ever meet someone shopping there..thank goodness I ran out of CD-Rs :headbang

But I think I need to start dating again...I so f***ing nervous though :rolleyes: I feel like a 14 year old going out on his first date and s***....

I'll keep you guys updated and stuff if you like...

Sorry to break all the ladies hearts..poor Heather...I don't know how she'll be able to move on..sigh :rolleyes: :lol:

YAY!! For me!!!! :headbang

Forgot to ask, is she hot?

Well, she's only missing a few teeth....and her big boobs keep people's attention away from her mustache..

Also, she has this cute wart right smack in the middle of her nose...I named it Birtha..

and with her being well over 375 lbs nooone is gonna mess or pick any fight with me...she'll crush 'em... :headbang :lolhitting :P

:lol:

Well, she's only missing a few teeth....and her big boobs keep people's attention away from her mustache..

Also, she has this cute wart right smack in the middle of her nose...I named it Birtha..

and with her being well over 375 lbs nooone is gonna mess or pick any fight with me...she'll crush 'em... :headbang  :lolhitting  :P

:lol:

LOL!!!

Good Luck Man

Good Job!

Take her out to a really romantic dinner and a romantic movie...

I recommend KFC and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

Seriously though...How did you approach her at Best Buy?

Tell us the smoooooth line you dropped on her.

:cheers

KFC for some chicken and biscuits. That's a lil pricy for me. :lol:

I would love to know how ya apporached her, please do tell.

Good Job!

Well, she was looking at CDs at the CD section of the store where I had to go and get a couple of blank tapes...while walking down the isle we looked in each others direction where our eyes locked...the sexual tension just beginning to build...

Ah, f*** it..lol

She was lookin at CDs, I was walkin the isle and started lookin at some CDs besides her..you know, tryin to get a little interaction and whatnot...asked her what she was buying...some small chitchat back and forth for about 10 minutes...

asked her her name, gave her mine...I was done shopping some we both checked out at the same time..

We talked some more outside of the store for a few more and asked her if she wanted to get together again...of course after you ask that...right after, you look for signs that she is interested...a slight pause, stumbling of words.."ummm, yeak..ok"

You don't want that kind of reaction :o

LUCKILY for me, all the signs she gave off after I asked her if she wanted to get together were all positive..."Yeah, sure..." we exchanged phone #'s and cell #'s

Funny thing, about 15 minutes later while driving home I called the cell just to be sure it wasn't a phony... :lol:

Gladly, it was real :D

She thought that was amusing..

and we got together tonight on sorta a group date kinda of thing with some friends and had a nice time...We talked for about an hour straight

Good Times...

and me having a bit of anxiety, I thought I displayed a lot of courage and felt pretty good...

I think this one is a keeper :headbang :D

Good Job!

Well, she was looking at CDs at the CD section of the store where I had to go and get a couple of blank tapes...while walking down the isle we looked in each others direction where our eyes locked...the sexual tension just beginning to build...

Ah, f*** it..lol

She was lookin at CDs, I was walkin the isle and started lookin at some CDs besides her..you know, tryin to get a little interaction and whatnot...asked her what she was buying...some small chitchat back and forth for about 10 minutes...

asked her her name, gave her mine...I was done shopping some we both checked out at the same time..

We talked some more outside of the store for a few more and asked her if she wanted to get together again...of course after you ask that...right after, you look for signs that she is interested...a slight pause, stumbling of words.."ummm, yeak..ok"

You don't want that kind of reaction :o

LUCKILY for me, all the signs she gave off after I asked her if she wanted to get together were all positive..."Yeah, sure..." we exchanged phone #'s and cell #'s

Funny thing, about 15 minutes later while driving home I called the cell just to be sure it wasn't a phony... :lol:

Gladly, it was real :D

She thought that was amusing..

and we got together tonight on sorta a group date kinda of thing with some friends and had a nice time...We talked for about an hour straight

Good Times...

and me having a bit of anxiety, I thought I displayed a lot of courage and felt pretty good...

I think this one is a keeper :headbang :D

That is GREAT DUDE!!!!

Gives us single guys hope!!! LOL

Go Get um slugger!! :)