SHOULD I date my manager

Be Good

VERY funny and no my mom wont be drivin us im sure she will if that even happends lol, and no I didnt get my liscene yet dont ya think I woulda posted when my road test appointment is comin up, well thats bad luck i failed twice with that method ill just say its commin up and and that I will post when I pass it

bribes?

VERY funny and no my mom wont be drivin us im sure she will if that even happends lol, and no I didnt get my liscene yet dont ya think I woulda posted when my road test appointment is comin up, well thats bad luck i failed twice with that method ill just say its commin up and and that I will post when I pass it

How did you fail, what exactly did you do wrong Mr. BE GOOD and sons?

SHE'S 22 goes to LIU (Long Island Univeristy) im 18 as you know in High school, we bond a lot and make eachother laugh, and She says I cant stop lookin at her or following her

SHOULD I ask her on a date or as some people know it ask her out

Be good, you should wait a little longer before asking. Girls neither like to be stared at constantly or followed. If the LIU girl knows your a nice guy then its harder to put you down. If you ask her out then you have to brace for rejection. Another factor in all this is it would be ackward hanging out with her again if she doesnt want to date you.........so its a tough decision to make.

But to find out you still should ask her ; you never really know unless you try. I was just trying to give you a possible scenario of what she could say.

WELL lets see here some more info-

TALKED to her almost everyday for the past 4 months see herr 3+ days a week, usally we just hang out while workin spendin most of tje day in the food court outside the theater, intersed in sports ny giants and dam yankmee fan :fyou not to her to the team, watch movies together well only 1, no kids :lol: is hot big time and shes the only manger that actully comes behing the stand to help emplyoees, lets me do whatever i want, almost and thats all for now, every emplyoees has a "crush" on her. IT would be kinda weird when a manger goin out with a concession worker

She thinks you are a baby and want to cr4e\te you... :lol: ;) just kidding...

Mr. :begood what is the latest on your love affair with your manager?

We are all dying to know.

NOTHIN I didnt see her today cause I didnt work but I talked to her, usual talk

BE GOOD, have you ever said to her BE GOOD SONS and CO.? :huh:

I said only BE GOOD thats it, as for the daily update aight;

SHE'S probably workin toknight so ill see her there from like 6-9 cause im workin 4-8, and more details to come toknight

AND abooz can you do that thing we talked about or

I said only BE GOOD thats it, as for the daily update aight;

SHE'S probably workin toknight so ill see her there from like 6-9 cause im workin 4-8, and more details to come toknight

AND abooz can you do that thing we talked about or

More details tonight, I'll be lookin forward to that....

:begood

AIGHT here ya go abooz: I cant belive it took me 10 min to write this:

SO we were sittin there alone and I sang her the come sail away song and she sat that eyes astongished and focused and I replied ya like it honey dear and she said ohh Danny how I would love for you to write me a poem and then I woke up to reality..........

l

l

l

l

AIGHT heres the truth: in semi-full deatials

I went to work like 20 minn late so I went there and swiped in and came up and tried to clean some s*** that is no tcleaned then after an hour went upstairs to lobby and relazed had a nice little talk about finances with me older women manager and then took an hour break, which i: eat sabaroo's talked to emplloyes the usual the went back and "cleaned" s*** untill 8 then watched the yankee game in the office until my ride showed up and thats it, I didnt see nor speak to my lovely, fine fanny 21 not 22 yr old manager, ALMOST made me wanna crynot a big deal

EDIT: YO better fanny then Anna K

Edited by TheBigHurtBEGOOD