Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin

Chisoxfn

Just now, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

I’d be surprised if it isn’t the Yankees.

I think the Yankees would be ok with Rizzo at 1B. It all really depends on where Freeman signs. If Freeman signs with LA, I can see Atlanta ending up with Olson. If Freeman re-signs with ATL, the Dodgers probably end up with Olson. 

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I think the Yankees would be ok with Rizzo at 1B. It all really depends on where Freeman signs. If Freeman signs with LA, I can see Atlanta ending up with Olson. If Freeman re-signs with ATL, the Dodgers probably end up with Olson. 

I only say that because last nights trade makes me feel like they aren’t done. I could totally see Torres moved. I think they’ve soured on him.

Edit: NEVERMIND ?

Edited by CWSpalehoseCWS

Just now, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

I only say that because last nights trade makes me feel like they aren’t done. I could totally see Torres moved. I think they’ve soured on him.

Torres makes no sense for the A's though. They're not looking for guys in their arb years. 

Just now, ShoeLessRob said:

Conforto gunna get over 100 mil 

A lot of projections had Suzuki around the $10 million a year range. If he's getting almost $15 million a year, then Conforto is probably getting $20 million/year. 

• Like 1